Giveaway thread!

Very nice list!

Could I try: NEO Scavenger

Thanks!

I would be interested in Deponia: The Complete Journey if itā€™s still available.

Thank you @marquac for Super Mega Baseball ā€“ downloading now. Appreciate your generosity!

@marquac Iā€™ve had Men At War Assault Squad on my wishlist for over a year. Would love that!

Very generous of you Marquac! I missed out on most of the games that I had an interest in but Iā€™d like to get in on the draw for The Witcher 3!

Iā€™d like to try Her Story if still available. Thanks for being so generous.

Iā€™m at a family function right now. Tomorrow morning I will send a ou the key. My apologies for the delay.

So it looks like there were 6 people who were interested in The Witcher.

Mysterio
Daagar
CraigM
WarpRattler
Charmtrap
Canuck

Iā€™m kind of embarrassed and I want to apologize. Here are the draw results:

Instead of the one key which I thought I had it appears that I have six. So Mysterio, Daagar. CraigM, WarpRattler, Charmtrap, and Canuck, you all are getting a key for The Witcher. Youā€™ll need to friend me on Steam so PM me and I can give you my Steam details or at least PM me to confirm your Steam name if you have friended me on there already.

You are awesome marquac! 6 people get to play one of the best games of all time!

Iā€™m almost embarrassed to follow up marquac with this, but does anyone want a Steam key of Corporate Lifestyle Simulator? PM me.

Friended! Thatā€™s very cool! Merry Christmas!

This is why this is such a great site, great people!

Merry Christmas everyone.

I knew it! Santa is indeed Canadian.

In the spirit of our most generous @marquac, I would like to offer one of my favorite games. So I know that one of you received Unity of Command.

So @Madmarcus or anyone else who has only the base game of Unity of Command? we will rectify that. Because Red Turn and Black Turn are fantastic scenarios for one of my 5 favorite strategy games ever.

Or, if you donā€™t have it at all? Donā€™t be shy! I will offer a limited* supply of keys. Itā€™s only right :)

*ill tell you the limit when I hit it

Very generous of you, marquac! Going to pick up Witcher 3 for my wife one of these days since she seemed interested in my PS4 playthrough.

Whether you like the game, or if you hate it, or if all of us yammering about it for so long has totally oversold it, as a fan Iā€™d love to hear impressions in the Witcher thread as you folks get around to playing.

That is a wonderful gift but as I told [quote=ā€œCraigM, post:2360, topic:69931, full:trueā€]
I knew it! Santa is indeed Canadian.

In the spirit of our most generous @marquac, I would like to offer one of my favorite games. So I know that one of you received Unity of Command.

So @Madmarcus or anyone else who has only the base game of Unity of Command? we will rectify that. Because Red Turn and Black Turn are fantastic scenarios for one of my 5 favorite strategy games ever.

Or, if you donā€™t have it at all? Donā€™t be shy! I will offer a limited* supply of keys. Itā€™s only right :)

*ill tell you the limit when I hit it
[/quote]

Thank you. However, as I told Marquac, I bought Unity of Command and both DLC at Thanksgiving and just had a poor memory.

Holy crap, @marquac, thanks! Friend request sent.

Woah, thatā€™s absolutely amazing Marquac. Iā€™ll shoot you a friend request next time Iā€™m in steam, but no rush.

They gave out a free Steam key for Deep Dungeons of Doom on Bundle Star the other day. Anyone want it?

No problems! Iā€™ve had one person take me up so far, but Iā€™d love to share with others. How about you @Strollen? I know that in the Civ IV thread you mentioned only having the base game. Iā€™d be more than happy to rectify that :)