Giveaway thread!

That’s extremely generous of you, @marquac! I’ll send you a PM with my Steam profile link right away!

I was going to offer it myself, but after reading up on it I figured I’d do everyone here a favor and just throw it away :)

I got the whole game a couple of thanks ago, but thank you for generous offer.

Ooo cheers @CraigM, I wouldn’t mind those two Unity of Command DLC, for some reason it appears I never got them! :)

Could I humbly throw a request to @marquac for Minion Masters?

And @CraigM, I’ll take you up on the Unity of Command DLC. I just started to figure the game out, so I’m slowly but surely making my way through the campaign.

I still have a Steam gift for it. Would you like it?

Sure! I think it looks like a fun little game.

EDIT: Many thanks!

I’ll hit you up tonight! Both Red and Black Turn?

You’re spreading a great game Craig. I loved the base UoC and own the DLC but I haven’t played them yet.

Yes please! Thank you!

Hey everyone, I took advantage of the Bundlestars Batman bundle, despite already owning Arkham Asylum. So if anyone wants a copy of Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition, shoot me a note and let me know.

Thanks @CraigM for the Unity of Command DLC’s. I’m excited to dig into them!

I have a Steam key to give away for Lifeless. Please @ me in this thread if you’re interested.

This holiday, I have some Steam keys I’d like to give away to a good home. PM me if you’re interested, and have been a member of Qt3 for at least a year, with, say, 100+ posts.

Dead Space
Incandescent
Planet of the Eyes
Random Access Murder
Town of Salem
GONE The Jackbox Party Pack 2
GONE Poi
GONE Sheltered
GONE WWE 2K16

Steam Keys for anyone that wants them with over 1 year here on the boards and over 10 posts.
Runespell: Overture
Frozen Synapse Prime

Does anyone have a extra key for Frozen Cortex? I know they gave a free second key when you purchased the game so I thought maybe someone might have an extra available. I’m thinking about buying the game but it sounds like the online community is dead and I’m not sure how good the solo experience is.

I’ve got a Steam key for it. Friend me (ddtibbs) and I’ll send it to you.

Friend invite sent, Thanks!

For the first person that replies to this post (in-thread) in the next hour with the name of the music composer for Offworld Trading Company, I will PM them a Steam key for the game. Not a trick question, just a low-level minimum effort gate.

Christopher Tin