Giveaway thread!

Eador: Masters of the Broken World is an interesting game. I already have it on GOG, but for fans of games in the vein of HoMM or Age of Wonders, it’s a good pick.

I’d be interested in Insurgency, if you still have the extra key.

I would like to try that one. :)

I have a Humble Bundle gift link for anyone that wants Victor Vran for PC.

Edit: GONE!

In honor of Offworld Trading Company ranking at #2 on the Quarterlies list for 2016, I’m going to give away two more copies of it. I’m Crazy with a capital C.

The first copy goes to the first individual who replies to this post in-thread with the number of votes that OTC garnered to get its spot on the list.

Sorry Grifman, Victor Vran is already gone

Otagan: 64, dudes!

Boom. That’s all it takes.

Second copy of Offworld Trading Company to the first one who replies to this post stating the name of Soren Johnson’s game company that developed OTC.

Mohawk Games

I didn’t even get to navigate off the page! Excellent.

That was awesome, @Otagan.

Thanks, Otagan! I hope I will enjoy the game as much as you clearly do!

Thank you, Otagan! downloading now…

You will all enjoy it I hope! @Otagan great giveaway.

Anybody who hasn’t bought the game yet should grab it quick, before Stardock run out of copies because of Otagan.

Speaking of OTC, I wonder if I should pick up the Mars map pack that is one sale.

I’m only buying more copies if Soren puts in the beta text-to-speech voices as an option (hint hint). Otherwise, those were some vintage keys I had from a sale that I’d been sitting on for a prime opportunity.

The Real Mars Map Pack is the least valuable DLC, honestly. It’s neat to have maps based on real Martian terrain, but I would honestly just rather play on random maps all the time. If you want to throw a bit more money at them, go ahead, but I’d make it the lowest priority piece of DLC out of the whole list (except maybe the map editor if that’s not your thing).

OK, I’ll make The Patron and the Patriot my next one as I already have The Ceres Initiative.

May He hear you…

I understand there is a new expansion to be released very soon, which adds 2 new factions, so maybe this is the one you’ll want to get - I think Patron and Patriot is focused on the single player.

Spare Humble Links for :

Else Heart.Break()
Evoland 2

1 per person.