Giveaway thread!

Thanks Woodlance! Wouldn’t mind trying Craft the World.

I have no idea what Fist of Jesus is but I assume it must be awesome.

Is that a request?

Uh - I guess so? I mean, if somebody else has been burning to play it I’m ok with holding off but if nobody else is interested, why not?

For some reason, Sang-Froid A Tale of Werewolves is free on Steam right now. Enjoy!

Even though I’ve already played through Kingdom Rush on Android, it’s one of my favorite tower defense games, so I would love playing through it again on the PC.

If this is still available, I would love to try it. Thanks Woodlance!

Hi Woodlance, I would take this if still available. Thanks either way!

Fist of Jesus was actually not as horrible as I expected. Worth a try for sure. :)

The Fist of Jesus game is based on this video/film. Warning, it is very much NSFW.

I’ve had Skyward Collapse on my wish list for awhile, if it’s still available.

Thanks for the crazy generous giveaway, regardless.

OMG that film looks hilariously awful.

I have a lonely key for Strategy & Tactics: Wargame Collection.
PM me if you’d like it.

Edit: Those guys are beating Matrix at their own bad titling game, aren’t they?

I’d be interested in this one, if it’s still available.

I’m a sucker for games about building things then destroying them, if this is still available.

Well, I guess there are some takers after all! I think I might have some other keys out there I forgot to take note of too.

Anyway, I know that’s not quite the way this works, but if someone has a key for Flame in the Flood or Toy Odyssey to give out I’d be grateful. They were on Humble Bundle last month or so.

I’ve taken a lot of keys over the years and never given much back, so it’s time to look through the Humble library and see what I can do about that. Shoot me a message or reply to this with the title. One per customer. Have a registration date more than six months in the past. Preferably have fifty posts, or fewer than 50 good ones. :P

Steam:
Darksiders, Metro 2033, Red Faction: Armageddon, Company of Heroes+Opposing Fronts+Tales of Valor
Titan Quest
Saints Row: The Third
Waking Mars
Machinarium
Canabalt
Cogs
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Eufloria
FORCED
Outlast
Retro City Rampage DX
Never Alone+Foxtales DLC

GoG:
Faster Than Light

I’ll grab Outlast if it hasn’t been requested yet. Somehow it never made it on my radar.

That’s literally the only one on that list I don’t have.