Giveaway thread!

I’d gladly take these if they’re still available.

I just got a couple of keys for the closed Smite beta. The email suggested giving one to a friend, but one of my imaginary friends here will have to do.

First to PM me gets it.

Is that a request?

He is requesting help in dealing with being a hoarder I think ;)

I’d like Titan Quest, please.

Yep…

Thank you Fishbreath for the Titan Quest key!

Thanks Fishbreath!

So I bought the last humble bundle ( the Microids one) and I already own Still Life, both 1 and 2. If you want one of both, hit me up.

I disagree, a lot of these are really quite good. I can vouch for Blazerush (weird tabletop racer thing with a neat VR mode), Snakebird (cute but damned hard puzzler), and Xotic (speedrun oriented FPS). I also had fun with Absolute Drift, Syder, Lovely Planet, Bit Trip Runner and Runespell as well, though some of those are a bit rough around the edges.

Oh, and for what its worth I’ve got a spare key each for Snakebird and Lovely Planet for anyone interested.

I’d be interested in Still Life 2.

Another vote for this really nice puzzle game.
I can also say I enjoyed my limited time with Vintage Year (one of those Roguelittttes).

Thanks, Left_Empty.

Still Life 2 is yours, unfortunately I didn’t see your post before I left the house this morning. I’ll pm the key to you later tonight.

Thank you!

I have got a Steam key for Blue Estate The Game.
Don’t ask me what that is, and PM me if you are interested.

PM me for:

Super Meat Boy
Octodad Deadliest Catch
World of Goo
No Time to Explain
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
VVVVV
The Stanley Parable (taken)
The Swapper
2064: Read Only Memories
Tower of Guns
AI War: Fleet Command
Waking Mars
Sam & Max: Devil’s Playhouse
Samorost 2 (taken)

All steam keys. If you have >500 posts and have been a member for >1 year, send me a PM to get them.

• Stanley Parable
  • The Swapper
  • 2064: Read Only Memories

done!

I got this one, thank you very much

Thank you very much for Mushroom 11!