Giveaway thread!

I’d love to check that out, if it’s still available.

Thank you very much for Okhlos!

Sorry, someone asked it earlier. :-(

I ended up buying the Freedom Bundle despite the lack of Subnautica because a fellow Qt3 person (who may wish to remain anonymous) gifted me a key for said game after reading my lament, so there will be some keys incoming not only from that bundle but stray ones from other, earlier bundles.

Rocket Birds: Hardboiled Chicken:

2MF9X-9H8??-60QHY

?? = Abbreviation for Iowa

I just want to say that I’m really proud of the people here that keep on giving. We have a great community. And this thread is one of the reasons why. Kudos to all of you guys.

Fresh meat!

Grav:
2Q8NF-N2P8V-G924H

AI War
4T8JT-9HZBK-5MXIY

Spirits:
5MDGF-7M54Q-G0F3R

FEAR:
TIQCJ-JB0XD-5FDAR

Claimed. Thanks!

Grabbed this one. Thank you!

This was ninja taken by someone else. :|

Both are taken by lurker.

Guacamelee! Gold Edition (steam)

>1 year and >500 posts PM.

PM me if you want Shining Force Sega Classics (won the thing yesterday and own it already)

Does that included the updated Shining Force 1, or the classical Shining Force 1?

Yeah there are bots or people who follow this thread simply to snatch up keys in plain text. Either do the substitution thing (xxxx* where * is the site’s third letter) to at least stop the bots, or do it over PM, please.

I think that’s the best policy to at least stop the bots. Human randos can still snag them but that’s a good solution when the person on the giving end doesn’t want to be bothered with PMs and such.

I dont know, honestly. It says I already own it and won’t tell me anything else.

Thanks. The GBA had a remake a while back, but I don’t the steam version is the remake.

My track record with people thanking me days after for codes posted says that’s not really true.

Lurkers are people too, and if it makes a lurker’s day to snap up a code I’m ok with that. I lurk at a lot of forums too.

Imma keep doing it my way for now.

Anyone want a Steam key for Three Dead Zed? PM me