Giveaway thread!

I wonder if any game keys from this thread wind up being sold on gray market sites.

No I believe that is a different problem. I think grey sites use keys obtained through illegal CC purchases or stolen from devs via hacks and those keys are later deactivated. Thatā€™s different from ā€œusedā€.

I would think if you post a full key here, you donā€™t care who picks it up in the end. (not that that is a problem).

EDIT: the ā€˜other siteā€™ handles these issues pretty well, with a bot/raffle type of thing or a ā€œQuoteā€ technique (since only members can reply with quote) to hide the key.

I have a Steam key for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Ultramarines Pack DLC, which requires ownership of Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution. PM me, typical eligibility rules apply.

EDIT: Claimed

I have two keys available. PM me.

Out of the Park Baseball 2017 GONE
Train Simulator 2017

And the giving away of (old) keys begins. Please communicate via PM and have at least 6 months of forum membership with some non-spammy posting history:

Burnout Paradise the Ultimate Box
Dead Space (the first)
Garryā€™s Mod
Magicka (the first one) + 2 DLC
Natural Selection 2
Orcs Must Die 2 Complete Pack

Still doing research on the keys I want to give away from the Freedom Bundle.

Unlikely.

The ones offered by PM tend to go to trustworthy forumites of good standing with honorable intentions (members for ā€˜xā€™ years, ā€˜xā€™ number of posts, keen for the game, etc) and the ones posted directly in-thread are used instantly so couldnā€™t be resold anyway.

Just won a music DLC for Endless Legend (Echoes of Auriga), happy to pass it on to one of you fine folks.

255E7-XT6H3-WNI?Z (replace the ? with the result of dividing 16 by 2)

And some game keys to give away from the Freedom Bundle (see post just upthread for some other games). Same rules as above applyā€“6 months membership, some non-spammy posting history.:

• 2064: Read-Only Memories TAKEN
  • 7 Grand Steps: What Ancients Begat TAKEN
  • Beat Hazard Ultra TAKEN
  • Chroma Squad TAKEN
  • Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble
  • Girls Like Robots
  • GRAV TAKEN
  • Hand of Fate TAKEN
  • JumpJet Rex
  • Lunaā€™s Wandering Stars
  • Monster Loves You TAKEN
  • Mushroom 11
  • Potatoman Seeks the Troof
  • RocketsRocketsRockets
  • Secrets of Raetikon
  • Shutshimi
  • Spirits
  • Super Galaxy Squadron EX
  • Super Hexagon
  • Team Indie
  • The Stanley Parable TAKEN
  • A Virus Named Tom TAKEN
  • VVVVVV TAKEN
  • Waking Mars

Please communicate via PM.

That one has intrigued me for the longest time. Could I have it perhaps, please?

Indeed. I should have indicated communication via PM but a PM with a link to claim is on the way.

Looks like the Humble Freedom Bundle added even more stuff - one of them being the System Shock Pack, which appears to contain:

System Shock Enhanced Edition
System Shock Classic
System Shock 2

And I already own all 3. Iā€™m willing to give it away, but if anyone should be interested in trading for Subnautica (still kicking myself I came in a day late to get this) that would be cool. Either way.

I seem to have picked the winning faction in the Sega Make Love Not War event. I have an extra key for Endless Legendā€™s Echoes of Auriga DLC. The key is:

9WMVX-Z9YJ0-K9VEZ

To redeem the key you must solve for X, where:

• X is a real number

and

• X=5.

I grabbed this, thanks!

Edit: Also, Iā€™m mad about that promotion. I didnā€™t know your faction pick mattered or I definitely would have just picked the most popular thing. grumble grumble

Just sign up with multiple email addresses to each faction.

@TurinTur, @Left_Empty and @DarthMasta, got all your PMs and yes, all still available but itā€™ll be a couple more hours before I can send you the links/keys for your requested games (got company).

And to add a couple of titles to the list above (wanted to give people a notification of having added a title):

• Invisible, Inc. TAKEN almost immediately, as I suspected it would be.
  • Medal of Honor (modern military shooter from a few years back, didnā€™t make a big splash) TAKEN
  • Retro Game Crunch (8-bit style NES-type goodness) TAKEN
  • The Secret World (looks intriguing but Iā€™ll never have the time)
  • TIS-100 (this sort of thing is indecipherable to me)

Same rules apply as in post above.

Thank you for Invisible, Inc.! There is a small chance that I already own it. If so, I will put it back up for grabs.

In other news, Little Inferno almost destroyed my MacBook, which practically caught on fire itself before crashing harder than Iā€™ve ever seen a Mac crash. I could barely touch the bottom of the case.

In their defense, it is right in the titleā€¦

Thank you very much for Beat Hazard! I hope my quest for the custom soundtrack game for me will reach its end there!