Giveaway thread!

PM me if you want Shining Force Sega Classics (won the thing yesterday and own it already)

Does that included the updated Shining Force 1, or the classical Shining Force 1?

Yeah there are bots or people who follow this thread simply to snatch up keys in plain text. Either do the substitution thing (xxxx* where * is the site’s third letter) to at least stop the bots, or do it over PM, please.

I think that’s the best policy to at least stop the bots. Human randos can still snag them but that’s a good solution when the person on the giving end doesn’t want to be bothered with PMs and such.

I dont know, honestly. It says I already own it and won’t tell me anything else.

Thanks. The GBA had a remake a while back, but I don’t the steam version is the remake.

My track record with people thanking me days after for codes posted says that’s not really true.

Lurkers are people too, and if it makes a lurker’s day to snap up a code I’m ok with that. I lurk at a lot of forums too.

Imma keep doing it my way for now.

Anyone want a Steam key for Three Dead Zed? PM me

I wonder if any game keys from this thread wind up being sold on gray market sites.

No I believe that is a different problem. I think grey sites use keys obtained through illegal CC purchases or stolen from devs via hacks and those keys are later deactivated. That’s different from “used”.

I would think if you post a full key here, you don’t care who picks it up in the end. (not that that is a problem).

EDIT: the ‘other site’ handles these issues pretty well, with a bot/raffle type of thing or a “Quote” technique (since only members can reply with quote) to hide the key.

I have a Steam key for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Ultramarines Pack DLC, which requires ownership of Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution. PM me, typical eligibility rules apply.

EDIT: Claimed

I have two keys available. PM me.

Out of the Park Baseball 2017 GONE
Train Simulator 2017

And the giving away of (old) keys begins. Please communicate via PM and have at least 6 months of forum membership with some non-spammy posting history:

Burnout Paradise the Ultimate Box
Dead Space (the first)
Garry’s Mod
Magicka (the first one) + 2 DLC
Natural Selection 2
Orcs Must Die 2 Complete Pack

Still doing research on the keys I want to give away from the Freedom Bundle.

Unlikely.

The ones offered by PM tend to go to trustworthy forumites of good standing with honorable intentions (members for ‘x’ years, ‘x’ number of posts, keen for the game, etc) and the ones posted directly in-thread are used instantly so couldn’t be resold anyway.

Just won a music DLC for Endless Legend (Echoes of Auriga), happy to pass it on to one of you fine folks.

255E7-XT6H3-WNI?Z (replace the ? with the result of dividing 16 by 2)

And some game keys to give away from the Freedom Bundle (see post just upthread for some other games). Same rules as above apply–6 months membership, some non-spammy posting history.:

• 2064: Read-Only Memories TAKEN
  • 7 Grand Steps: What Ancients Begat TAKEN
  • Beat Hazard Ultra TAKEN
  • Chroma Squad TAKEN
  • Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble
  • Girls Like Robots
  • GRAV TAKEN
  • Hand of Fate TAKEN
  • JumpJet Rex
  • Luna’s Wandering Stars
  • Monster Loves You TAKEN
  • Mushroom 11
  • Potatoman Seeks the Troof
  • RocketsRocketsRockets
  • Secrets of Raetikon
  • Shutshimi
  • Spirits
  • Super Galaxy Squadron EX
  • Super Hexagon
  • Team Indie
  • The Stanley Parable TAKEN
  • A Virus Named Tom TAKEN
  • VVVVVV TAKEN
  • Waking Mars

Please communicate via PM.

That one has intrigued me for the longest time. Could I have it perhaps, please?

Indeed. I should have indicated communication via PM but a PM with a link to claim is on the way.

Looks like the Humble Freedom Bundle added even more stuff - one of them being the System Shock Pack, which appears to contain:

System Shock Enhanced Edition
System Shock Classic
System Shock 2

And I already own all 3. I’m willing to give it away, but if anyone should be interested in trading for Subnautica (still kicking myself I came in a day late to get this) that would be cool. Either way.