Giveaway thread!

It’s another Indiegala Artifex bundle, thus, it’s more leftovers!

Steam keys for :

• Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink;
  • Grim Legends 1&2;
    all very decent HOGs,
    can be obtained by messaging me. First come, first serve.

PM me if you want

123 Slaughter Me Street 2
The Orphan Dreams
Tourists Kidnapped a Little Bear gone

Hey - anyone who wants Costume Quest or Iron Brigade on Steam, hit me up.

I got a what I believe is a 15% off slitherine/matrix coupon code which expires in a month. If you think you can use it pm me - don’t know if it will work with your account, but worth a shot.

I bought the Bundle Stars Fury bundle to get Axes and Acres and none of the other games look appealing to me (to be perfectly honest, I’m too lazy to check them out). If anyone is interested in any of the other games in the Fury bundle then just shoot me a PM.

I know I’m late here, but if this is still available, I’m interested!

Also, I bought the latest Artifex Mundi bundle off Indiegala, and already had a couple. If anyone should want:

Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan

then hit me up.

Witness claimed. My nephew not wanting it is a win for someone

I ninja-ed that one, thank you!

Cool, enjoy

INSIDE. My fave game of 2016.

PM with 500 posts minimum and your favorite game of 2016.

Edit: claimed!

My apologies to The Witness winner, apparently my nephew DID redeem it but somehow Humble is still showing it as claimable. That sucks.

Inside claimed

Anybody want a copy of Planetary Annihilation: TITANS? I’ve got a spare from the Humble Bundle.

I probably have a spare Galciv2 superedition or whatever it’s called, too. I think I own all the major DLC on Stardock’s old storefront, so even though it’s not tied to my Steam account, I am probably good to give away GalCiv2 if anyone wants it.

PM me if north of 100 posts and your name isn’t Donald Trump.

Both gone.

Just over a year on from the above post, and I’ve found some left over keys from this promotion!

They likely won’t work, especially since Nvidia recently changed policy on these types of keys to clamp down on resellers.

I’m unsure if that retroactively applies to older keys, but if there are a couple volunteers who’d like either of the above games we could find out?

I’d love to try Rise of the Tomb Raider.

I’d love the division if it’s still available.

Thanks,

Alex

Ok PMs incoming!

It worked for my game. Thanks!

Excellent news!

In the spirit of another Easter long weekend break, I have a couple more of these that may still work - so if anyone else would like to try their luck at a Rise of the Tomb Raider steam key, step right up!

(usual conditions apply - be a member, have some posts, etc.)

edit: All gone for now!

I’d like to have a go if you have any left, thanks!