Giveaway thread!

For anyone who is interested. Saints Row 2 free on GOG.

Thanks for headsup, Great game even if it was a super shitty port on the PC.

Edit: Edited to add super.

Humble gift links (which should produce Steam keys) for:

• The Witness (gone)
  • Prison Architect (gone)

At least 6 months, 100 posts please.

If The Witness is still available, Iā€™d totally try that out! Will push off my purchase of Syberia 3 and FT: Remastered. :)

Afraid someone was a bit quicker over PM :-/

I would like to try Prison Architect.

Two words: MEAT CIRCUS.

The dictionary definition of Meat Circus is: an inflection point where all previous goodwill towards a game is squandered, in a hellish jumping puzzling nightmare where love turns into hate.

Another definition of Meat Circus: where the controller meets the screen in a violent collision, out of utter frustration.

I heard they ā€œfixedā€ Meat Circus a few years after official release. I donā€™t care. Iā€™m done with Psychoanuts already because of Meat Circus.

I will never understand the hullabaloo about the Meat Circus - guess itā€™s the same crew that hates The Library level in Halo and thinks the water dungeon in Ocarina of Time is very difficult. As the final level of the game itā€™s a step up in difficulty but having played on Xbox, PS2 and PC I still donā€™t get what was so bad about it. But yes, YMMV and all that. Letā€™s say I give you this argument, even a 90% kickass game kicks way more ass than just about anything else.

Iā€™m bad at controller games, and still got past meat circus without much issue (granted, years ago on PS2). Psychonauts is not Dark Souls.

Verdun is gone.

All of these things are true, and yet Psychonauts is one of my favorite games of all time. go figure.

OK so I fully realize this isnā€™t exactly the best giveaway, but Iā€™ll put it here just in case anyone is in the market -

As part of the Black Library bundle from Humble Bundle a few weeks back, there was also a coupon for 33% off Battlefleet: Gothic Armada, which would put it at $26.79 were you to take advantage of it. I myself donā€™t plan to - Iā€™m interested in the game but not that interested, not at this time. So while I canā€™t offer anyone the full game, maybe somebody here was on the fence about buying it and would be interested in the coupon. Just ping me if interested.

One last thing - itā€™s set to expire on April 26 at 11:59 PST.

I have some steam codes to give away. Theyā€™ve been sitting around for several years now. Time to finally offload them. I have already played all of these games.

BioShock - FPS everyone has probably already played GONE
Eldritch Roguelite sneaker with Lovercraft theme and minecraft aesthetic GONE
Expand - Fun and innovative navigational puzzle game with awesome soundtrack. Think both Super Hexagon and VVVVV but slower and less lethal.
FEZ - Cool little 2D/Quasi-3D platform puzzle game GONE
Guacamelee! Gold Edition - A Metroidvania game with unique theme
Monaco - A top down multiplayer stealth game with variable player powers
Risk of Rain - 2D action roguelite that gets harder as time progresses GONE
To the Moon - A story game that has 16bit JRPG graphics GONE

Please PM me or send me message on steam for a code.

ā€¦and one of the most humane, well written, bittersweet stories ever seen in gaming this side of Yoko Taro.

Great soundtrack, too. I highly recommend it if you donā€™t mind 16bit JRPG graphics.

Ha, you might have sold someone on it.

I received To The Moon from roguefrog and Iā€™m grateful for that. I was interested in this game as my friend who hardly bother to write a Steam review wrote a glowing one for this game. That got me really intrigued :)

Iā€™ve got a copy each of
Gal Civ 1 Ultimate and
Gal Civ 2 Ultimate
both Humble Gifts from the current Humble Bundle. PM me if interested.

Thanks to roguefrog for Bioshock. And for the record it also gave me the HD remaster.

Talisman would be quite fun I think.