Giveaway thread!

I played it on the 360 years ago and really enjoyed it, despite the couple of insta-fail stealth sequences when playing as Tommy (was that the name? Can’t remember now.). I even enjoyed the “whip as rope” mechanic for traversal.

I have a steam key for Ziggurat.

PM for key.

Thank you Woodlance for Gone Home! And with the soundtrack as well. Works fine on Steam.

In the spirit of paying back by paying forward, I have the following games to giveaway after doing some humblebundle housekeeping:

Lumino City
Titan Souls
STRIDER
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Bionic Commando
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC (NFI what this is…)

All on Steam.

Mirror’s Edge (I love this game)
Sims 3 (vanilla)

On Origin

PM me.

A big thanks to Soma for Lumino City. I like the art style, and the gameplay looks cute.

If anyone else wants this, I also have a key.

Found some stuff in my Humble Bundle keys that I never used or had duplicates of. Hit me with a PM

Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings - gone
Super Rude Bear Resurrection - gone
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity - gone
Flat Heroes
Rebel Galaxy-gone
WWE 2K16 - gone
Talisman Prologue-gone
Sid Meier’s Pirates! - gone
Europa Universalis 3 Complete Steam Key

I have 9 keys for Dynasty Feud (multiplayer brawler, local and online).

These are pre-release keys. You get the game, but also you get to start playing it now without waiting for launch on Tuesday the 23rd.

PM me for your key. At least 250 posts, please. And having a couple controllers and friends to play with a plus, since I imagine there will be very few people online until Tuesday night at least.

I’d like to ask what the game is like, as the from the store page it looks like some sort of Bangaioh? But I’ll probably attract the ire of the people getting notifications for this thread if I derail it!

Multi-player competitive brawler. Think Towerfall with the a team system like King of Fighters and 40 characters that can be quite different from each other.

Towerfall… online! Can I try the game, pretty please?

Edit: Thank you, Juan Raigada!

Pm, please. I’m sticking to my own rules, dammit!!!

Thank you for the game.

I have a key for Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings Enhanced Edition for participating in the GWENT closed beta, if anyone wants it I’m reasonably sure the key is transferable (no promises though). (Redeems on GOG)

I also have a key to give away, but I’m not as confident as Scott_Lufkin that it is transferable, as it seems to be tied to my GOG account, but if someone wants it they’re welcome to it.

Who wants some shite?

These are all Steam gifts

Carmageddon TDR 2000
Hack n’ Slash extra-special fuck you Tim Schafer edition
Gun Monkeys

No conditions, just let me know whatever.

Starpoint Gemini 2 is free on Steam until May 24th to promote their new Starpoint Gemini Warlords game. It is listed as ‘free giveaway’ so I believe that still counts for this thread.

Keys, keys! Steam keys for the Nightmares from the Deep trilogy, Artifex’ finest! Hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours of fun! That’s like six hours!

I believe this is the link you wanted to post.

https://www.indiegala.com/artifex

oh wait, this isn’t the bargain thread! :p

Anyone noticed Sangfroid:Tales of Werewolves is free on GOG? I just happened to check on free games there and this one sprang up…