Giveaway thread!

It’s free on Steam, too!

Well I have a few games to give away, thanks to Humble Bundle.

Here are the games:

Flat Heroes
Tumblestone
Slime-san
GoNNER - Press Jump to Die Edition - gone
Super Rude Bear Resurrection
Plague Inc: Evolved - gone
SUPERHOT - gone
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - gone
Brigador: Up-Armored Edition - gone
Shoppe Keep - gone
Maize

First come first served. Just PM me. I’ll try to check every so often, but if I get busy it might take a while for me to get back to you.

Thanks for SUPERHOT. I’ll play it tonight.

I was too slow for Brigador! :(

Beat the lurkers!!!

Superhot on Steam - A8A8X-VRMNM-2XPR0

I’ll be damned if I’m going to let a random lurker have that. Claimed with my thanks, Kadath.

Awesome :)

Hero of the Kingdom II
7FC9W-JZNQY-E629x - where x is the First letter of the First name of the main dude for this site.

Consortium
BQ542-RTCEN-LYA8x - where x is the First letter of the Last name of the main dude for this site

Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition
RBE8N-A7H93-x67WE - where x is the First letter of the First name of the guy in The Office who is linked to this site’s dude

Enclave
N48LA-xT5A4-IJVYN - where x is the First letter in the Second word in the title of the panned game which, for many, put this site’s dude on the reviewer map, for better or worse

Oooooh. Deep cuts!

Unintended. I only mean happy things here. I admire both of those references. I dig the Chick. :)

No, I get the good vibes. All I meant was:

Ohhhhhhhhh.

I feel dumb now. :)

Yeah, I only knew the old (figurative) meaning of “cut” until a couple of years ago.

Also keys for
Wasted
Westerado: Double Barreled
Volgarr the Viking

Send me a PM.

I have one of those redeemable codes for Rebel Galaxy on GOG, if anybody is interested (for info, GOG is handing out those with your first purchase during their summer sale).

GoG Stuff:

System Shock 2
Rebel Galaxy <- GONE, YOU GET NOTHING, SPAULDING

PM me. If you are a dirty, filthy lurker, I will send you a Steam Gift of Carmageddon TDR 2000 instead.

Payday 2 is currently free on Steam!

Two Worlds 2: Velvet Edition

GV8KY-07TE3-IDQXY

Swap the first and last letters in the code.

edit: claimed

I have a Steam code for Minion Masters, whatever that thing is.
Message me if you want it.

Just checked, looks like it’s a paid beta for an upcoming f2p game.
Nobody will message me now :(

Edit: amazingly was quite messaged. It’s gone :O

I have a GOG key for Rebel Galaxy.

PM me if you are interested.

Just so you know, I tried to activate the code YV8KY-07TE3-IDQXG and got a “Duplicate Product Code” error message from Steam. I guess a Lurker beat me to it.