Giveaway thread!

Thanks, updated my post.

Iā€™m going to ā€˜give backā€™ the last game I got gifted, because I bought the full bundle in the end.

Itā€™s Westerado Double Barreled. Anyone?

Couple of keys from the most recent Humble Monthly to give away, plus a freebie from GOG (not Rebel Galaxy, gonna see if an ā€œIRLā€ friend wants that one). Please PM, donā€™t be a total lurker (have at least a 5 month history here), first come first served.

Humble links:

Maize
Shoppe Keep

GOG key: Alan Wake: American Nightmare

GOG has Fantasy General for free for the next 48 hours!

I too have GOG keys to give away.

Rebel Galaxy gone to aquamafia
Alan Wakeā€™s American Nightmare

Fell free to PM me if interested.

Ooo, iā€™d love to snag Rebel Galaxy, PM fired off.

Siralim 2 (RPG / Roguelike) is free for the first time on iOS.

Killing Floor free via Humble Bundle.

Replying to my earlier post for reference on eligibility and such (have some non-spammy post history, 5 months min on the board etc., communicate via PM), AND to add the GOG keys for:

Rebel Galaxy and Fantasy General (I think the latter will work).

First come first served.

Region free Zoo Tycoon for free from the Japanese Microsoft Store. I used the link there, and logged in, and it worked! So now I own Zoo Tycoon on XB1. Is it worth owning? I have no idea.

I think I still have a spare humble copy of Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation if anyone wants it.

Be a Qt3 member for 2 years at least. PM me.

And its GONE.

Moar freebies, I have spare steam keys for:

Adventures of Shuggy

Bloodsports.TV

Hook

Circuits

1 per person, be a member of Qt3 for at least 1 year.

I have a spare key for Deep Rock Galactic closed alpha, in case anyone wants to try it out.

Edit: I also have a Chaos Reborn GOG key for a good home.

And Chaos Reborn is still there :-)

I have a key for Ashes: Escalation sitting on my desk. Who would like to play? :)

And sold!!! I mean given away! :D

Nevermind. I made a mistake. I am not claiming any of the above keys. Apologies to @Razgon and everyone viewing this thread.

Iā€™ve PMā€™ed you - and no need for any kind of exchange - enjoy!

Thanks to Island Dog for the key! Much appreciated!

Played for the first time last night, just a solo run of ā€œfirst diveā€ on easy. It was amazing and exhilarating and terrifying, and I loved every second of it.

The Wednesday haul is:
Stardew Valley
Project CARS
Super Rad Raygun

PM me if youā€™d like a copy!

Thank you for Super Rad Raygun!