Giveaway thread!

Two questions:
a) what is shit on your friends?
b) can I have shit on your friends?

In regards to (a), please let us know when you find out.

I would like to give Alea Jacta Est a go, if itā€™s still available.

Edit: And there it is! Thanks much.

Imagine Joust, only instead of knights riding giant birds you control cute critters that try to poop on one another.
Multiplayer only, party game, seems like it could be very entertaining with 3 or 4 people.

Is it too much to ask if anyone has any unused Directory Opus Light codes which you donā€™t care about? The code should come with the Nov 2016 Humble Lifehacker Bundle. I can get it off you for a low price too :)

Actually, that code expired 1 May 2017, but I am going to try my luck whether the dev will still allow it to go through.

Iā€™ll just send you mine since I a) never planned to use it and b) just freshly generated it a minute ago. Good luck.

Directory Opus is amazing. I shelled an extra $10 for FTP support and its an invaluable tool for me at work.

Iā€™m probably using 0.01% of its capabilities and its still 1000% better than file explorer.

Directory Opus is Awesome (Should be, itā€™s from the AMiGA after all). I have a really old version so I should probably consider getting an upgradeā€¦

Itā€™s like the first thing I install on all of my Amiga emulator setups. Even the WB1.3 ones.

Humble Store has the 2013 Shadow Warrior Special Edition free for another 17 hours.

I have emailed the dev and hope they will allow activation after the expiry date. Iā€™m very appreciative of this key. Thanks you @Otagan

I have a copy of Braid, one of the best platformers ever (well, second to Spelunky) - but yeah, itā€™s a great innovative platform game by Jonathan Blow, who recently released The Witness. I will need an email to send the Steam gift to. Itā€™s worth just listening to the soundtrack (which, btw was super excellent). PM me if interested.

@Tim_N Iā€™d love to have ā€œOperation Flashpoint: Red Riverā€ and/or ā€œMedal Of Honorā€ if theyā€™re still available. Thanks!

Edit: That was fast for a midnight request! Thanks a lot, @Tim_N!

I recommend this game although it has extremely high difficulty (at default settings) by way of heavy RNG but I think it is totally worth tryingā€¦(AKA trial and error galore lol)

Iā€™ve still got a key for The Journey Down 1+2 Bundle. Seems nobody wants to play it, despite positive reviews on Steam.

PM me or post in the thread if you would like to have that or one of the remaining keys from the Telltale Humble Bundle.

Puzzle Agent 1 & 2 (it makes no sense to split them)
Hector
Poker Night at the Inventory
The Walking Dead s01

Someone try this. Itā€™s fantastically sweary and fun.

Brett over at Brain Good Games was kind enough to give me a key to Solar Settlers after the last update wiped out my progress and reset my rank to 1. The last character is the square root of 49.

90WTZ-WQNFI-8X2E*

I am good at math, thanks!

Brians lets play on this game had me wishlist it earlier today, so this is awesome! :D

Enjoy