Giveaway thread!

So this Humble Bundle has a bunch of stuff that I wanted. Also a few things I already have. Please have been here at least for 4 years. And be a poster, not a lurker. Sorry lurkers.

PM me for codes.

Fallen Enchantress

The Political Machine 2016

The Corporate Machine

Offworld Trading Company

I also have a key for Fallen Enchantress.
PM for code.

Edit: Gone

I believe you are referring to Elemental. Stardock improved on it and released Fallen Enchantress and gave it to those of us who bought Elemental. Classy.

Funny, I was thinking today I should revisit FE.

Been curious about Offworld Trading Company if it’s still available. Thanks!

When y’all wake up please let me know if the codes went through. For those that missed a code, very sorry.

It’s official: I’ve bought too many games. Now I’m accidentally buying games twice. Have codes for Offworld Trading Company and Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation. PM me if you want them. Thanks.

EDIT: GONE

I also have spare keys for :

Fallen Enchantress - Ultimate Edition - GONE
Offworld Trading Company - GONE

PM if interested.

I’ve not done this before, so bear with me. Since some of you have been kind enough to gift me games, it is time for me to return the favor. I have keys for the following. Please PM me if you want any of the following:

Sorcerer King: Rivals - GONE
Fallen Enchantress - GONE
The Corporate Machine
Galactic Civilizations III - GONE

Regards.

There is a Steam key
Demon Hunter 3: Revelation’s
Intrigued? Message me.

A Steam key for Fallen Enchantress the standard version going here.

It has gone.

I have a Steam key for Green Game: Timeswapper if anyone wants

I caved and got the Stardock bundle. I already redeemed the OTC key that Moggraider gave me, so I’ll put my new one here plus the FE keys. PM me if you want any.

Offworld Trading Company - Gone
Fallen Enchantress
Fallen Enchantress Ultimate Edition - Gone

They are separate keys on you Humble redemption page. Ultimate is FE with all the DLC included.

Note that, if like me, you already own FE and just wanted Ultimate for the DLC, the Humble keys page will show Ultimate as “already owned” on Steam. You’ll need to click the Gift link as if you were going to send the key to someone else, then redeem the key by copying and pasting into Steam to actually activate all the DLC. It works, it’s just confusing.

Steam key for Tempest Pirate Action RPG not here, it be looted

Thank you for Tempest, Keith_Leith

Arrgh, another one - be 'ere !
(meaning Tempest key, that is)

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 - a bonus (bonus?)

Spare key for Fallen Enchantress (Vanilla version)

6IVVY-IXR4R-JTRA?

Where ? is the starting letter for Victory. [Claimed]

Some lurker was faster than me. Only after 1 minute the code was grabbed…

Thanks for the key! Love me Stardock but never picked this up, now to get the DLC.

Good thing it is grabbed by someone from this community!