Giveaway thread!

I replay GF every year or so.
Some of the puzzles are annoying so just use a walkthrough. The characters, story, art and music are more than worth it.

I have GOG activation code for:

• MDK

post reply here if you want it.

Compnay of Heroes 2 is FREE for 48 hours on the Humble Store.

Since I already own the game, here is a key for anyone who doesnā€™t have a Humble account ('cause if you do, just go claim one for yourself!):

4JVD7-3HLQK-M$$R4 - Replace the $ symbols with the second character in QT3.

4JVD7-3HLQK-MMCMASTERMCMASTERR4 isnā€™t working for me.

Lol, well played sir.

If you picked up the free intro section to Hitman a while ago (maybe itā€™s still free now, Iā€™m not sure), theyā€™re making Paris plus a bunch of escalation contracts free for a couple weeks starting tomorrow - if you claim and download them before January 5, you can keep them forever.

ā€œYouā€™ll find the Hitman Holiday Pack either through the new in-game store or by searching on Xbox Live, PSN or Steam for ā€œHitman Holiday Packā€, starting on December 15th.ā€

https://www.ioi.dk/happy-hitman-holiday/

Yeah, basically you get everything associated with the Paris level.

First the intro missions, then this. At this rate, youā€™ll have the entire game for free in five years!

Thanks, since, of course, the free stuff wasnā€™t free here in North Eastern Korea Japan.

Another copy of COH2 from humble.

5NWP8-$C4MC-CNLI2

Replace the $ symbols with the number in QT3.

Layers of Fear - FREE @ Humble Store

Helllll no. They can pay me AAA prices to play a scary jump game. And then Iā€™d just run away with their money.

Backlog it for free and then never play it. Like I did with Amnesia: The Dark Descent .

Hell yes. When someone asks if you want a free game, you say yes Ray!

Turns out I already had it, so let me know if you need a key, peeps (usual restrictions apply).

Oxenfree is FREE on GOG.

Lots of free games this season. I feel bad taking them just to add them to a backlog.

I used to feel this way. Iā€™m not sure when it changed, but now Iā€™m just happy to take whatever they throw my way. :)

Ahem.

You guys are great and all but youā€™ve got some mixed up ideas about handling free stuff.

I agree with this. If itā€™s being given away, itā€™s being given away for a specific purpose/reason, not because they are acceding to a ransom demand or to avoid embarrassing photos from being leaked. Usually itā€™s promotional - I wonder if, for example, the Oxenfree guys are going to announce a new game shortly and want to drum up the name of their studio with some free press.

man i hope so. count me in for day one on that.