Giveaway thread!

I bought the Fanatical Nemesis Bundle 6 and I have some duplicates, so send me a DM if you want any of these:

• Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
  • TASTEE: Lethal Tactics
  • Seraph
  • Killing Room

First three are pretty good. Killing Room I never played and don’t have any intention to, but maybe you’ll like it!

Conditions: be an active member of this forum for long enough for me to recognize you. ;)

I should play this. I loved Returns. Still have it?

I have sent it to you via the website’s proprietary 1-on-1 direct messaging interface.

i have so many duplicates including civ6 i need to make a google spreadsheet.

Yes you have and you have a message waiting for you!

Thank you for Seraph!

If you are a contributing member of the forum, please post here (just in case the PM doesn’t work) for keys for any of the following:

• No Time to Explain
  • Party Hard
  • Mr Shifty
  • SpeedRunners GONE
  • Lovely Planet GONE (Nightgaunt)
  • Fearless Fantasy GONE (Oscuros)

More keys:

• Plancon: Space Conflict
  • FootLOL: Epic Fail League
  • Marble Duel GONE
  • Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf + Space Wolf - Exceptional Card Pack GONE (Grifman)
  • Strategy & Tactics: Dark Ages GONE (Bangorang2003)
  • King of Dragon Pass GONE (Wo1verine)
  • Strategy & Tactics: Wargame Collection + Wargame Collection - USSR vs USA! + Wargame Collection -Vikings! GONE (JoshL)

For this second set of keys please let me know if I give you one and it doesn’t work. I bought two bundles and they are listed on the page grouped by game, so when I activated the one copy I might have accidentally used the second key instead of the first and didn’t notice. In that case I’d be giving you the one of the two keys which I already activated and I still have the other laying around (which is the one I think I activated).

Seems like I can’t send you a PM. Is something wrong with Discourse?

@arrendek – Do you still have Lovely Planet?

Sending your way now.

Do you still have Fearless Fantasy?

Sent!

I updated my post above to add more keys to give away. Posting this message to get it to pop up as a new message in thread since edits don’t trigger that.

This one looks interesting. Is it still available?

You just barely missed it. Sorry :/

I’d like the Warhammer 40K Spacewolf and Card pack if available. Thanks.

No problem, thanks anyway.

I’m surprised there haven’t been more of these already, but I have a FTL Steam key if anyone needs one.

I just noticed I have an unclaimed Life is Strange. PM me.

Thanks to arrendek for the keys!

Me too if anyone doesn’t have it yet. PM me your Steam ID or email address if you want it.