Giveaway thread!

Oh, you’re right. It’s a show. Not a game.

Major Motoko Kusanagi is a beautiful but deadly cyborg that is the squad leader of Section 9. Surrounded by an expertly trained team, Motoko faces her ultimate challenge - the Laughing Man - a terrorist who orchestrated a kidnapping and extortion plot many years ago and has suddenly reappeared.

Humble Bundle Tycoon Simulator 2018

Thank you very much for Revolver!

Is this a game where you design Humble Bundles and then sell them to see how much interest they generate? What a great idea!

I would want that, but I doubt it’s available in my region even as a gift. :(

I would as well, except I just rewatched it in the last few months, so would defer to someone who hasn’t seen it. Because it is fantastic

was @tylertoo listing physical giveaways? not sure how GitS SAC is available digitally

It’s on Steam from that hot minute that they dabbled in video content.

Thanks Tylertoo! I’m off to win an Empire.

Thanks, @tylertoo

It turns out that this key is for Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - FIrst Assault, which is a game. Or was a game. Apparently it’s no longer playable. Attempting to launch it just gives an error.

Ah well… At least I can leave it running at the error screen to get a few free cards… :)

I sure appreciate them letting me do a 5 GB install just to find out that it won’t run anymore…

That’s bizarre. Why would they include it in a bundle? Anyway, sorry for the trouble.

i assume it was sold/given away when the game was running still!

No big deal. Minimal effort on my part, and… free! Thanks anyway.

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex : First Assault was a F2P online game. The developers shuttered the servers back in December of 2017, about a year after the game had gone live. The reason given was that it didn’t develop into the game they’d hoped it would be, but I figure they never got the player base they needed to keep it running given that it survived on DLC and micro-transaction purchases.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Tried Cosmonautica and it was gone, also Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora Deluxe game was taken.

UPDATED I still have a few free games on my excel sheet, anyone want one? PM me.

Fall of the New Age Premium Edition
Dreamscapes: Nightmare’s Heir - Premium Edition
Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector’s Edition
NotGTAV
NotCoD
Guns of Icarus Online
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan
Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope
Queen’s Quest: Tower of Darkness
Mind Snares: Alice’s Journey
Left in the Dark: No One on Board
Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily
Dungeon of Endless
Endless Space Collection

-GONE-
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
A Room Beyond
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS

Thanks for the heads-up, I’ll update the list. My intuition is that most everything will be gone by now. I could get annoyed by the lurkers, but I guess at least someone out there is enjoying themselves with those games. It’s not like I would have ever used those keys.

There’s really games called “NotGTAV” and “NotCoD”? That’s crazy.

Yes sir! Serious bundle fodder!