Giveaway thread!

Gav Civ 2 , Free @ Humble Store

Holy fā€™ing cats. Guess I donā€™t need to make sadfaces over my long-lost Impulse subscription any more.

Nice. I had it on Impulse, so itā€™s nice to get it on a platform thatā€™s still around

I guess if I didnā€™t know better, it could be ironic they donā€™t even provide a DRM-free version, but only a Steam key.

GalCiv II is great to this day. Still have it installed on my PC.

Whatā€™s specifically good about it? Most of my space 4X experience is Endless Space 2 and MOO a long time ago.

Besides the usually check list that a 4x has, each race has their own tech tree, which is probably the unique thing about GC 2. It makes each race very unique.

In addition, you can still create your own race, and then decide which tech tree to go with it.

Always this.

Distraint : Deluxe Edition is FREE for a limited time at Fanatical. Pretty cool little 2-D horror adventure game with a unique art style.

Never pay money for games! Neverrrr!

Limited time free giveaways of:

Iā€™ll take "Error: Unable to load information about this item.

Sounds kickass

Hacket is a great game.

Unclaimed stuff from my last giveaway, Roman numerals:
NBA Playgrounds -> FHI(IV)(VIII)-ART2G-KF(V)F3
Manhunt -> NDL2J-(IV)WG0W-C7FMN
Tomb Raider -> HXKIH-JQGER-(VIII)XAFL
HackyZack -> MQTQ2-9D(VIII)EH-RJBZL
Mytheon -> KNTXJ-E0H2(V)-C6MPW
Wick -> AY3W3-(VIII)BMQ(VIII)-E9IQ2
Seraph -> GPLDZ-(V)P0CI-9IQPQ

Seraph had already been claimed when I tried it.

Regardless, thanks for your generosity!

Pretty sure most of you already have ā€œSunless Seaā€,[GONE] but if you donā€™t have it, and you (or someone you know) wants it, post here in this thread (so others know itā€™s been claimed), and Iā€™ll PM you the code. I have to get rid of it, because itā€™s a bonus from GOGā€™s sale, and it needs to be claimed by July 2. So Iā€™m not fussy who gets it. I just hate to let it go to waste.

Iā€™ve also got a spare GOG copy of ā€œGrim Fandango Remasteredā€ No time limit on that one.

Iā€™ve had my eye on Sunless Seaā€¦ if youā€™re looking to offload it, Iā€™d be happy to take it!

YGPM.

Awesome, thanks!

I also have a GoG code for Sunless Sea.

If itā€™s still available, I would like to request for it, please.