Giveaway thread!

Done!

Free till June 8th to own. Fortified!

Cut and paste it if you have to!

ā€¦https://store.steampowered.com/app/334210/

?

Donā€™t know what happened with the link, but itā€™s basically Orcs Must Die! with a 1950ā€™s scĆ­-fi B movie aesthetic.

That actually looks awesome, thanks!

Yeah, Iā€™ve had my eye on it for a while because I love OMD, but the 15 dollar price tag always stopped me.

Hola!

I bought the Fanatical Slitherine bundle and Iā€™m giving up the following games:

• Pride of Nations
  • Alea Jacta Est - GONE to Vormithrax
  • Last Days of Old Earth - GONE to tylertoo
  • Hell
  • Time of Fury

PM me and tell me what gives you hope in these grim days and which game you want.

George

Iā€™m liking this new giveaway approach!

Thank you @orald! As Armageddon Empires is just about my favorite game of all time, Iā€™ve always been curious about LDoOE, a spiritual successorā€¦ yet mixed reviews kept me from buying it when it was first out. Now I can try it!

I have a Steam key for Deponia: The Complete Journey from the latest Humble Daedalic bundle. Humble keys are sometimes region locked. If so, this one would be for Europe.
PM me if youā€™re interested.

Edit: Gone

Spare steam keys for:

Organ Trail: Directorā€™s Cut
Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition
Broken Sword Trilogy

PM me.

Anyone want a copy of Stellaris for freebz? PM me, have a decent post count / join date, etcā€¦

EDIT: Gone

Looks like the Wasteland 3 kickstarter has decided to award me a few keys for some games. Unfortunately I seem to already own them, so Iā€™m passing the savings on to you! Contact me if youā€™re interested in:

Wasteland 2 (on GOG)
UnderRail (on Steam)
Shadowrun: Dragonfall (on Steam)

edit: hang on, I think these are old keys, may be a misunderstanding on my part

I have UnderRail also. PM me for the code, posting here wonā€™t do it.

Taken, key will go out to the lucky winner this evening at the latest.

I would love to give Wasteland 2 a shot if you still have it.

I goofed up, looks like itā€™s a used code, sorry about that.

I got an email too, which contained a STASIS code for GOG that Iā€™d already redeemed. I think what happened is that they released a soundtrack song, which is the new thing released they wanted to email everyone about, but the same email also contained anything else we had already gotten for the Wasteland 3 kickstarter.

Anyway, Iā€™ll try to remember to check out the new song tonight.

Yes, I made the same mistake :(