Giveaway thread!

Shadowrun Returns Deluxe for free at Humble Store:

Grabbed but realised I already had it.

Anyone who wants to save the effort of going through Humble Store, hereā€™s a Steam key:
2V84M-VB5X3-FJE3V

Also a spare Shadow Run Returns Deluxe key for anyone who wants itā€¦

xxTxP-LJBVx-xCGTD

x=40665

I have keys for
Nuts - The Battle of the Bugle, a buggy mess ;
Assault on Arnhem, a simple mobile wargameā€™s port ;
and 1775: Rebellion.

PM me, and be a nickname I recognize.

I realize thatā€™s not what youā€™re saying, but Nuts:A Buggy Mess is an awesome name for a game.

I had that once, when a packet of mixed nuts accidentally left open in the cupboard became a packet of mixed moths.

All righty then, Iā€™ll kick off this monthā€™s wave of Humble Bundle extras giveaway - anyone who needs a copy of Titan Quest Anniversary Edition or Serial Cleaner, Iā€™m your huckleberry.

TQ claimed

Hopefully you get some takers. TQ: Anniversary edition had some great improvement.

Indeed it did. Grab it someone! :)

Iā€™m in for some Multiplayer games this weekend I think.

Cleaning up my inventory:

• Destiny 2 EU key.

Iā€™ve had my eye on dungeon of the endless for a whileā€¦

Thank you for your generosity divedivedive. As I mentioned, I played the original a long time ago and liked the theme.

ā€¦and received! Thanks TurinTur!

Iā€™d love A Hat In Time if itā€™s still available.

Alas, wilykat was quicker than you!

Thank you very much! I was trying to play Ni no Kuni 2 with my six-year-old but I think she needed to move a step down. This should be great!

Anyone interested in a copy of Planetary Annihilation: Titans? I won it in a giveaway on Tomā€™s patreon page, but Iā€™m probably never going to play it.

Likewise, anyone interested in either of these games? I won them in a giveaway on Tomā€™s Patreon page, but Iā€™m probably never going to play them.

• Passpartout: The Starving Artist
  • Empire Total War Collection

PM me, and be a nickname I recognize.

Tomā€™s in the midst of a nightly giveaway to Patreonersā€¦ another great reason to support the site!

for the record, watching a six-year-old try to figure out a game with separate movement and camera controls for the first time is rough. Hat in Time is perfect though, even with being a little out of control she was able to finish the first hourglass.