Giveaway thread!

Anyone want a 50% off coupon for Jupiter’s Forge, expansion to the most excellent Offworld Trading Company? Steam says it is tradeable, not marketable, and good through 8/21.

DreadOut
Guacamelee
Layers of Fear
Magicka
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Psychonauts
Viking: Battle for Asgard

Shadowrun Returns GONE

Got extra copies of Sentinels of the Multiverse (TAKEN) or Mysterium (seems like a jumped-up digital version of Clue) here. PM if interested.

Thanks to the latest Humble Bundle I have an extra copy of Sentinels of the Multiverse (GONE) and Talisman (base game in both cases). PM meh, don’t be a lurker, you know the drill.

I was hoping Pathfinder would come with some of the DLC (which I own on the ipad) but looks like it’s the absolute bare minimum of content.

It’s got all the content (excepting cosmetics) of the game before the Asmodee take over, so it is still pretty generous — but it indeed means you won’t get any of the three expansions released the past year.

Ah, do you have to play a bit to unlock other characters? I can’t remember from the ipad. I only had access to the thief and cleric I believe. The DLC tabs didn’t seem to be working, or at least nothing was actually on them. Does it already include all 6 decks from the card game?

In the iOS/Android version you could play for free the tutorial/first campaign and I think chapter 1. And only with the two characters you describe, iirc.

When you buy this for PC or whatever, it should come with everything unlocked as though you had paid for it for the mobile versions. However, there is supposed to be a way to tie your purchases to your Steam version, I think just by signing in the Admodee account but maybe there is more to it. Hit up their forums or (I’m sure) some sort of FAQ for details.

Ahh, thanks, will check into it!

I have a Steam beta key for an upcoming 12 hour Beta/combat test for Rune. Servers will be live Saturday, Sept 1 between 8:00 am CDT - 8:00 pm CDT. If anyone’s interested, PM me and it’s yours.

Looks pretty, but would you say it’s the thinking person’s action adventure?

(http://www.oldmanmurray.com/longreviews/46.html)

No, absolutely not. :)

I don’t know if headball’s back as a game mode yet (I hope it’s at least planned), but you can definitely still dismember enemies and beat them to death with their limbs, and I’m pretty sure loose heads are effected by the physics engine so you can send them rolling down hills by running over them.

Never played Rune (although I own two physical copies for some reason).
But “Blood” comes to mind.
There may have been others as well.

Humble Bundle has Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine free for a limited time.

I have a spare code for Sniper Elite 4, PM if you want it (must be 100 posts+ and at least a year on the forums).

Edit: gone

Got a bunch of Artifex Mundi hidden object game keys to give away, ping me if you want one or some or all:

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek - taken
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink - taken
The Secret Order 4: Beyond Time - taken
Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova

If anyone regrets not joining the Humble Monthly bundle this month because you really wanted a copy of Zombie Night Terror, you may be in luck. Hit me up if you want a key.

edit: game is claimed

EDIT: wavey gave me Little Nightmares. Thanks, wavey.

Also, I have:

DreadOut
Guacamelee
Layers of Fear
Psychonauts
Viking: Battle for Asgard

Magicka GONE
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS GONE

I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on Planetary Annihilation: TITANS. Seems like a very fun RTS!