Giveaway thread!

PM sent, Maku x2. And Canuck took Magicka.

I wouldnā€™t mind a copy of Zombie Night Terror, if it is still available. Thank you.

Edit: Thank you Mr Crocodile :)

From this latest bundle, Iā€™ve got:

Battle Chef Brigadeā€“GONE
Tales of Berseriaā€“GONE

Just way too anime-looking for me. Staxel already went to my nephew. First come via PM, first served. Be an established community member with a non-spammy, non-low-effort posting history.

I would be willing to take Tales of Berseria off your hands, it was the only game in the bundle I had any interest in.

I have the following items to give away:

Gish - Steam
Batman Arkham Origins DLC - Steam
Unity of Command - CD key
Total War Rome 2 Caesar in Gaul DLC - Steam - GONE
Game of Thrones - Telltale key
Walking Dead season 2 - Telltale key - GONE
Spintires - Steam - GONE
Talisman Digital Edition - Steam
Talisman Dungeon Expansion - Steam - GONE
Talisman Highland Expansion - Steam - GONE
Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle - Desura
Humbe Frozenbyte Bundle - Desura
Humble Indie Bundle #2 - Desura

Send me a PM if interested

I have the following to give away

LMK if youā€™re interested via PMs

Edit: All Gone!

Thank you very much for Battle Chef Brigade!

I have a copy of Overwatch to give via a Humble Gift Link. PM me!

Overwatch claimed!

I bought the Humble Tabletop bundle at literally the last minute. I already have some of the stuff, and no desire to ever play Talisman again, so I have the following to give away (steam keys all):

Sentinels of the Multiverse base game ā€“ GONE
Mysterium
Talisman base game ā€“ GONE
Talisman Dungeon ā€“ GONE
Talisman Highland ā€“ GONE

PM me. Must have been a QT3 member for at least a week and have had at least one post. Hey, these games arenā€™t exactly solid gold. Also, if you want all the Talisman stuff, thatā€™s cool. Or maybe you just want the expansions! Your call!

Hey, I post my free talisman games and no one wants them, @JoshL posts his and they are gone in minutes. Iā€™m taking this personally!

I donā€™t deal with addicts! Itā€™s a rule I have. Itā€™s why I never confront myself over my growing addiction to game collecting!

I thought he was a pizza didact, and only told educational stories about pizza.

Today I learned didact is a word.

@divedivedive, giving away the good stuff -knowledge!

Hereā€™s some more weird trivia: the bad guy in Halo 4 is called The Didact. Why? No idea. I do think it would have been pretty funny if he just ran around telling random stories and teaching lessons.

And now you know what an autodidact is as well!

Yes, they tell stories about cars.

@pizzaddict I would happily take your Talisman expansions if they are still available.

Thanks,

Alex.

Checks out.