Giveaway thread!

I was wondering why in the world there would be so many pizza types that you would need a dictionary to list them all.

You know, pizza dict. Though I guess that could be a Python collection type in the Standard Library for all I know. ;)

Bit of advice: do not google the words “pizza dict”.

I did and there’s nothing wrong. Except for the fact that “pizza” translated to most languages is still “pizza”.

Maybe you searched with a typo? Like a “k” instead of a “t”?

Or perhaps Google knows something we don’t and served up what it felt was a more ‘accurate’ search ;)

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Yeah I get the “hey it’s pizza dicct” comment during online games sometimes. I’ve started to use Pizza_Addict now somewhat because of that.

@chappers Cool, I’ll send those to you when I get home from work later.

I have three COD: BLOPSIIII Blackout Beta codes up for grabs. PM me if you’re interested and have a posting history.

Can I please have Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition for pc? I love this game so much but can’t buy this game due to not having enough money. I really want to play this right now and I would really appreciate if I can get a key.

Can I have Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition please?

Um. Ah… Hmm.

Umm, you joined our hollowed halls like 3 minutes ago. Perhaps… post more on the forums over the next week/month, then ask for free stuff?

@krayzkrok might actually feed you to his croc! :D

Oh sorry about that. Didn’t know, It’s just I really wanted Darksiders 2.

I suppose that if @krayzkrok really wants to, he could. After all it’s his choice. But that’s usually not how it works here.

I understand. Sorry for any problem.

I also don’t think Arsalan know’s the name of @krayzkrok’s pet, so he doesn’t have the secret word. :D

Anyways, @Arsalan if you like video games, movies , tv , and are by chance a historian of Ancient Rome to answer Tom Chick questions, you might like the forums. :D

No problem. Bounce around, find a subject you’re interested in. Avoid the Politics and Religion forum until you get comfy. Read the stickied posts at the top of the Games forum.

Thanks. I will.

To clarify, you don’t have to read the Secret Santa thread if you aren’t interested. Welcome to our place.

And keep in mind, if after first you don’t succeed, keep in mind that people here are super cool.