Giveaway thread!

Or forever…

It’s good, we all play nice, living in the Politics and Religion Forum!

Also, it’s an easy way to keep up with the news and the polls.

Tough forum!

http://sustaindupage.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/tumblr_lfsqif5W2Z1qe1wk7o1_500.jpg

I always thought of it as a benevolent hegemony.

Welcome to the board, Arsalan :)

BTW @Arsalan please post in the New members, meet new friends. Welcome! thread when you get a chance.

Both that kingdom name and username does sound like something out of a RPG game… I was smiling ear to ear when reading that quest.

Now I want a quest! Well, a better one then “Brush the teeth of the two year old!” That my wife always gives me.

Spend two weeks getting your news from: the NYT, WSJ and WaPo. No partisan blogs, or news sites. No P & R. Just hard news.

The Quest is the quest!

Really, the Wall Street Journal? That seems harsh, man. They are so… Well, into to Capitalism is a way that seems scary. In the same way that Furries are into dressing up just a bit too much.

Can’t I just double up on the my NPR podcasts instead?

I get my news from Rocky and Bullwinkle, they’re pretty up on things.

That is the quest. Part of it is leaving your comfort zone/echo chamber. It is an essential part of the Hero’s Journey

Just to get this thread back on track, here’s a few keys I can give away to anyone interested:

Lara Croft GO
Crazy Machines 3
AER Memories of Old
Pathologic Classic HD

Since we’re making people jump through hoops now, to get one you have to exclusively post in the P&R forum for a week, and refrain from changing your mind about anything.

So, business as usual. :)

Lara Croft GO is great, someone better take that key ASAP!