Giveaway thread!

Gotta follow the made up rules!

This is a worrying trend, I have been on the forum for many years. While a patron supporter, I never watch any of the videos (sorry Tom!) and canā€™t answer any of these trivia questions.

Iā€™m guessing @krazykrokā€™s pet croc name was revealed in that video Tom posted called ā€œif you only watch one of these videos, watch this oneā€? I really need to get around to watching that, I must admit the clickbait title made me bookmark it for later.

PS - not trying to whinge, I didnā€™t want a key, just lamenting the fact I donā€™t know anything.

Krok is also fond of posting pictures in the photo and pets threads. In fact it seems hard to not know, unless your tastes never really intersect. Which, hey, happens. My taste in games is pretty idiosyncratic compared to the average here. So there are lots of people I only ever see posts from rarely.

I donā€™t think anyone is taking it as anything but having fun. But I can see your point.

@lordkosc didnā€™t you have the tag ā€œKing of North Carolinaā€? Or ā€œnot the king of North Carolinaā€?

Yeah for like half a year. :D

I just had always assumed my Dark Penbladian Lord & God Emperor was the king of North Carolina.

That was lordkonc, duh!

Crocodile is fairly unique around here, unlike say dinosaur but state, and not the actual state but what state Tom thinks is true. haha.

Thank you for Train Valley @lordkosc!

You might have a PM.

Oh, wow man, thank so much! Itā€™s very appreciated, indeed!

And thatā€™s why he is the King of North Carolina!!!

Ok here is what is left and a few new additions!

They are Steam keys, unless noted otherwise, PM me if interested.
Be a forum member for at least 1 year and tell me what my favorite breakfast meat is!

-GONE-
Kingdom: New Lands (given to @Nesrie)
Styx: Master of Shadows (given to @Hotfreak)
The Sexy Brutale (given to @abidingdude)

Well, I went and bought another bundle, but of course I already owned a few of the games. These are up for grabs, ping me if you want them. But donā€™t be a telemarketer. Seriously, canā€™t stand those guys.

Styx: Master of Shadows - claimed
Carmageddon: Max Damage
The Sexy Brutale - claimed
Tropico 5
Bombshell

Thanks, LK!!!

I wouldnā€™t mind trying out Sexy Brutale if itā€™s still available - thanks!

PM coming at you, you sexy beast.

If anybody wants a copy of Overwatch then PM me. Must be on the forum at least one year and have posted at least 100 times.

• edit: gone

A few keys still up for grabs, only requirement is that you know how to PM me the answer to this math problem 5+4=?

-GONE-
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition given to @JFLS
Day of Infamy given to @TurinTur
Pathologic Classic HD given to @Arsalan
Binary Domain given to @Gorath
Savage Lands given to @Reemul
Zombie Night Terror given to @Rock8man

Thanks a lot @lordkosc!