Giveaway thread!

Cheers @lordkosc

I have a few keys to giveaway. Just send me a message.

• GRID 2 Gone
  • Sega Bass Fishing + Eastside Hockey Manager (seems to be a combined key of some sort)
  • Star Trek Online - Humble Trekkie Pack (no idea what this is, looks like a bonus item of some sort)
  • Hacknet
  • They Bleed Pixels
  • Flat Heroes
  • One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
  • RIVE: Wreck, Hack, Die, Retry
  • Volume
  • Minion Masters
  • Assault Android Cactus Gone

I never gifted a Destiny 2 key (EU) I had. Last chance!

edit: it was gifted already!

Ok, trying this again. Iā€™m too introverted to deal with PMs.

Skullgirls: L+HCJ-42H94-C8ZFY
Wrack: JNTLR-FV+G5-BPWPR

Replace the + with 6

I got an email from a game publisher giving me a review key for a game called Ultra Space Battle Brawl, which drops on Steam this Thursday. I havenā€™t heard from this guy in years since Knightsaber and I ran a little web page reviewing stuff and I was reaching out to various publishers for review keys (which rarely worked) so I have no idea why all the sudden I got a key, but there isnā€™t anything in the email like an NDA or binding me to not give the key away, so if anyone is interested, send me a PM.

The requirements are you have to have an active account (donā€™t care how old the account is, but it needs to be fairly active) and you have to have an Avatar. Thatā€™s right, you have to have an Avatar, you lazy bums with just a colored letter.

Trailer!

Iā€™ve got a code for Overwatch on PC I donā€™t need. PM me your interest and I will select someone who doesnā€™t appear to be a key reseller looking to score.

GONZO

So that game is pong+breakout but instead of just rectangles you use fighting game characters?

I have to admit I have no idea. I didnā€™t even really watch the trailerā€¦

Shadow Warrior 2 is free on GOG for 36hrs:
https://www.gog.com/game/shadow_warrior_2?pp=d965a463ac183af4828302b14522bb3371cec49f

Who wants HITMANā„¢: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON?
And American Truck Simulator?

edit: Both gone with the windā€¦

Thanks TurinTur for ATS. Iā€™ve come close to buying it when itā€™s been on sale but just never pulled the trigger.

DreadOut
Layers of Fear
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Momodora
Psychonauts
Viking: Battle for Asgard
War for the Overworld + Heart of Gold DLC

Guacamelee GONE
SOMA GONE

This sounds like a shitty game for solo players and I donā€™t want it. Itā€™s free to if you arenā€™t an annoying person with bad opinions. Send PM.

EDIT: Gone.

Aww, no fair not leaving a record of what the shitty game was. :-(

My thought exactly, haha.

Evolvation is free today.

Evolvation is a class based and fast paced multiplayer arena space flying shooter with multiple game modes which can be played solo and team-based. Classes are: Highspeed, Fighter, Stealth, Support and Tank. Each class has its own special ability which provides a dynamic gameplay.

On the one hand: multiplayer, so Iā€™m not interested.
On the other hand: Space! So Iā€™m jealous.

We must share the same brain! =)

The most important part is, how could anyone develop a game called ā€˜evolvationā€™ and think ā€˜Yep, thatā€™s a good title. Good work for the day!ā€™.

What the hell was Valve thinking, making it F2P as a fix?