Giveaway thread!

Don’t want a key, just wanted to post a pic of my favorite Holiday Carol

As noted, but also I’m posting the video here too

Yes, it really is.

Desura’s not a thing anymore… is it??

I think I’ve heard yours before- it’s pretty good! I think yours sounds better but I like this one too.

You most certainly have. Trans Siberian Orchestra, which is basically just Savatage 2.0, does a version as well.

Thank you @Woodlance for Halcyon 6! Gonna give it a try this week.

Battle Chef Brigade. GONE
Construction Simulator 2015
DreadOut
Full Throttle Remastered. GONE
Layers of Fear
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor GONE
Momodora
Pinstripe GONE
Project CARS 2
Project Highrise
Psychonauts
Rise and Shine GONE
Super House of Dead Ninjas
Super House of Dead Ninjas True Ninja Pack
Viking: Battle for Asgard

I don’t know what Super House of Dead Ninjas is but I love the sound of it - “ALL RIGHT NINJAS I am here to kill every last - oh. Someone got here ahead of me. Well ok then.”

Hi everybody,
I’m interested in Pinstripe,I wanted to try it but couldn’t make it on time.

Would anyone be interested in a Steam key for Age of Decadence? It’s an excellent choice and consequence RPG that’s definitely worth checking out.

I would, @MrTibbs ! That’s the one game in that bundle that I was interested in but didn’t have.

Sweet, I sent you a PM. :)

On the odd chance someone doesn’t already have these, I have steam keys for

• STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic - GONE to Arsalan

• STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords - GONE to Relayer71

• Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition

PM if interested.

It is worth playing at least a couple times through. I think I finished it 4 times. It has a similar length to Fallout 1 so…

I am not a Monster devs are running a promotion. What’s the promotion? The game is free for a limited time! Explanation here.

I think @Moggraider was linking that for @sik , but it got snatched up by @Lunarstorm

:D

Gotta do PMs if you want to prevent that. Otherwise its no holds barred.

I’m sorry. I thought I was replying to sik’s PM. I won’t reply by email anymore. Heh.

OMG, I’m so sorry, I didn’t realize that. :( I will search for a sale of Pinstripe and try to remedy this.

…and it doesn’t appear to be on sale anywhere currently. @sik , if you demonstrate to be an active member of this forum vs. just here for a free game (I see you just recently joined), I will purchase a copy when it goes on sale and send it to you.

Yeah I wouldn’t sweat it, @sik is pretty new, probably shouldn’t be asking for free games yet anyway. :p

But its up to the game giver’s discretion.

We do seem to have an unspoken and also unenforced ruled of etiquette of giving games to people that are involved in the forum, don’t we?

@sik, I’m sure you’ll have other opertunities as you hang out with us.

In the mean time, check out this thread (although why this isn’t stickied is beyond me) https://forum.quartertothree.com/t/new-members-meet-new-friends-welcome/