Giveaway thread!

I have a free key redeemable on GOG for Fantasy General, a game where you draft a team of unicorns to take on the Pacific, one island at a time. The game was given away a while back for free, so I’m doubtful anybody will need it.
Message me and I may reply!

Humble is giving away LEGO The Hobbit for a couple more days…

And remember on the humble freebies to redeem it on steam immediately. There have been a few times where I snagged the free offer on humble but failed to remember that I needed to immediately redeem it before it expired.

I’ve got a GOG code for Fantasy General too, just in case someone wants the game but doesn’t want to spend a buck or so over there.

You know what, I would love a new legit copy. I think I got it from abandia many years ago.

Are you asking for my copy of Fantasy General then? Just so I’m clear.

Sorry. Yes. I would like a copy of Fantasy General please. It’s a an awesome game.

It was a lot of fun when I owned a copy in the 90s, and would love to try to play it again.

The magic word!

Fantasy General GOG key available too. DM me for it.

Any one of these gaming gems could be yours! Be a member 1 year, have at least 25 posts, send me a PM.

GONE ( You missed out on these:)
Warhammer End times Vermintide
Shark Attack Deathmatch 2
Dead Island Definitive Edition
ADR1FT
TRAIN VALLEY
Titan Quest
Fahrenheit Remastered

I can’t believe nobody has taken the shark attack game yet!

Is there something I am missing about the games that are in ALL CAPS?

There aren’t any listed in all caps. Those games must simply be calling out to you to play them.

Train Valley is a delightful game, and absolutely worth playing.

And it was finally taken!

A result of taking my time to cut and paste names. ;)

Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest : Episode 1 is free on Steam right now. I tried to link directly with the preview thingy, but that didn’t seem to work.

Free? RIP its review score.

EDIT: GONE!

I’ve wound up with an extra copy of Fantasy General from GOG. I got it free for spending over one cent, and the game is currently on sale for $1.49, so it certainly isn’t worth much, money-wise, but I’ve heard good things about it, though I’ve never played it.

Thing is, someone needs to redeem the code before January 17, 2019, or it’s lost forever. :( And I hate seeing things go to waste.

The first forum member to PM me can have it. No restrictions. I just want to give it away, so it doesn’t get thrown away.

I’ve played it all the way through many moons ago. Fantasy General is part of the SSI 5 Stars series. So it’s quality hex strategy.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but this month if you’re on twitch prime, you can give away one of the December twitch prime freebies (they’re pretty lackluster though.)

So if anyone has a twitch account, doesn’t have prime and wants one of the following

Hacknet: Complete Edition
SNK Bundle
Smoke and Sacrifice
Poi

Shoot me a PM with your twitch handle.