Giveaway thread!

I think every bit of DLC for that game has now been free at some point.

Donā€™t forget to claim your FREE copies of Hyperlight Drifter and Mutant : Year Zero starting today on the Epic Store.

I have spare keys from Humble to give away! If you want a couple and you have 50 or more posts, PM me with your requests!

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam (w/DLC)
911 Operator
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (Battle.net)
Duskers
Wandersong
Cultist Simulator
Aaero
Regions of Ruin
Dead Island (Definitive Edition)
ETHEREAL
Little Nightmares
A Hat in Time
Destiny 2 (Battle.net)
Dead Rising 4
Kerbal Space Program
Rakuen
Kathy Rain
Kingdom: New Lands
N++
Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You
Holy Potatoes! Weā€™re in Space?!
Fortune-499
Tomb Raider (reboot)

Iā€™d love to get Duskers if it is available.

Many thanks @Nightgaunt!

Thanks for this Nightgaunt.

Funny how bombastic Hollywood-style AAA reboot of Tomb Raider doesnā€™t interest people.

I think it was fine. It played well and looked cool. Of course it was a theme park ride, but some of the combat arenas were good. The plot is not so good (a girl becomes a woman by murdering a couple of hundreds of people, sometimes having breakdowns over how she is a murderer now, also sheā€™s Indiana Jones in Japan sometimes). But still, itā€™s a show that doesnā€™t demand that much. Is this forum so full of intellectuals who donā€™t spend their time on games without depth!?

Shower With Dad Simulator 2015 doesnā€™t feature a whole lot of depth. Still a good game though.

Currently mulling this:

I see a fellow Japanese history connoisseur.

Itā€™s more likely that everyone at Qt3 already owns Tomb Raider (Reboot) and have already played it. All those interested in the game I mean.

Yeah, I mean I donā€™t have it, but I donā€™t even want it sitting in my library, honestly. I just have zero desire to ever play it.

Japanese history is so much cooler than American history. All we ever had was some abnormally large quail.

Of the 3 new reboot games, it was the best. And ends well enough that we should never have had any sequels to it. :)

And yet it was an horribly boring cover shooter and collect-crap-a-thon betraying everything creative the original game was about. Doesnā€™t bode well for the rest :O

Pretty much, I havenā€™t messed with the new DLC tombs in Shadow of the Tomb Raider , but Iā€™ve heard they were good.

I played the first, it was ok.

So I have a giveaway. Due to topping off on the last few CKII expansions I have a sizeable collection of CKII offerings.

Pretty much everything from the first two tiers, save Horse Lords.

Would be happy to give out as a single batch to an interested party. Or if you just want one or two, thatā€™s ok too.

CK II
Sword of Islam
Sunset Invasion
Old Gods
The Republic
Legacy of Rome
Way of Life

Charlemagne
Rajas of India
Sons of Abraham

Why not combine them, with a third-hand history of America published in Japan in 1861? Thread by @nick_kapur: "A thread of images from a Japanese illustrated history of America from 1861. Here is George Washington (with bow and arrow) pictured alongsi [ā€¦]"

Ohh, yeah, Iā€™ve seen this. Itā€™s amazing. Japanese George Washington would be the ultimate cosplay.

They sounds so cool but I fear getting the DLCs for me would be more about collecting the whole set then actually playing the games.

Hopefully someone will come along and snags and plays the shit out of them.