Giveaway thread!

Got a chance to try the Remote Play Together today with the unlock of Soulcalibur VI in the monthly. Works as advertised, and of course since we’re in the same house it obviously has no performance issues or anything due to network speed. This is going to be wildly useful for those games where we have a single copy and it is quite worth the cost of a second copy just to play co-op. Soulcalibur VI though interested him enough that I’ll probably be picking up a second though just because rankings/stats/custom char and all that.

I have the leftovers from Dec Humble Bundle to give away. First come first serve and by my discretion. PM me.

Regular Human Basketball
Sword Legacy Omen
Fluffy Horde
Chasm

Thanks for playing, but the games are gone!

Prison Architect
Cities Skylines

Your account must be 3 months old and you have to PM me a couple of sentences about a terrible Christmas gift you were given. And which game you want.

First come first serve!

I’ve heard good things about Prison Architect (from an actual former prison inmate, don’t ask me why) but I will have to pass. My backlog is large enough.

Wasteland 2 is currently free over at Gog.

It features both the standard and deluxe edition, and the deluxion edition comes with a redeemable link for the updated Wasteland 1 game (that’s the one I was lacking from not having the director’s cut). It’s accessible from the library, by clicking the “more” menu.

Wow. That’s almost certainly an oversight.

Free on EGS until 12/19/2019 at 11:00 AM:

I’ve weaned myself off bundles this year, but I still have a long list of crap to give away!

So if anyone wants to pick through the scrap, here it is:

1001 Spikes
AfterFall Insanity - Extended Edition
Asdivine Hearts
Bermuda (1 Steam, 1 Desura key)
BIT.TRIP Presents… Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
BlazeRush
Call of Juarez
Castle
Caveblazers
Chaos Domain
Dementium II HD
Deponia
Down To One
Etherlords II
Galak-Z
Gun Monkeys
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
HOARD
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
The Joylancer
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
Life is Strange: Episode 1
Lovely Planet
Mainlining
Marooners
nail’d
Ninja Guy
No Time To Explain Remastered
Pang Adventures
Please Don’t Touch Anything
POSTAL
Primal Fears
Racer 8
Ravensword: Shadowlands
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Road to Ballhalla
Runespell: Overture
Samorost 2
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell
Shattered Heaven
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
SpeedRunners
Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition
Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection
Surgeon Simulator 2013
Syder Arcade
Tomb Raider I-II-III
Toki Tori 2+ (x2)
Tribloos 2
Triple Town
Vintage Year
Voyage: Journey to the Moon
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Item: Razorfang Poison
Xotic Complete (inc. 3 DLC)

Software:
EaseUS ToDo BackUp Home

Lemme know if the key works and well, it’s possible I might have already given away the key or don’t remember where it’s from…

Thank you and thank baby Jesus. I bought the deluxe edition and promised Wasteland 1 game but could NEVER find it in my GoG library. So THAT is where it was buried.

@Woodlance Thank you sir for being generous with Sir You Are Being Hunted!

Removed

“Epic Games Store - Free Game Every Day 19th-31st of December!”

I wonder if any will be ones they’ve already given away.

I’m picking up 3 games from the Fanatical Pick 5 games for $1.99. I don’t want any others. Any regulars here want to pick the final two, I’ll send you the keys.
I picked Eador Imporium, Giana Sisters - Owlverlord and Unexplored - and there isn’t a way to get multiple copies so you can’t pick those games.

Humble key cleanout time. All Steam keys (or via gift link), all free to a good home (PM me if interested, must be an established forum member):

• Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Desert Child
  • 11-11 Memories Retold
  • Call of Duty: WWII with DLC
  • Shenmue I&II
  • Deep Sky Derelicts (highly recommended!)
  • Immortal Planet
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings 2 w/ Charlemagne, Legacy of Rome, Rajas of India, Sons of Abraham, Sword of Islam, The Old Gods, The Republic, Way of Life, and Sunset Invasion (don’t use that last one, IMO)
  • DISTRAINT 2
  • Rusty Lake Paradise
  • Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
  • Throne of Lies
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut
  • Beat Hazard Ultra
  • Q.U.B.E.: Director’s Cut
  • Tower of Guns
  • VVVVVV

I’d be interested in Wings of Vi, if you ever need a single spot to fill!

A few, but the vast majority are new.

It’s yours when I order. I need one more. Feel free to add another one @Left_Empty

I have two one Steam keys for the Darksburg closed beta. PM me if you want one it. I’d describe it as a 3rd-person perspective Vermintide.

Claimed!

Thanks for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, @vinraith!