Giveaway thread!

I would like Call of Duty if it still available. And thanks.

Any regulars want a steam key for Sanitarium?
gone

Lol, thatā€™s funny because I looked at the list on offer for the sale and almost said ā€œI guarantee thereā€™s someone here that needs to play sanitariumā€.

Come on people why isnā€™t it instantly taken!

Meanwhile EGS gives out Into the Breach for free. Itā€™s one of the best games of 2018, and one of the best indie games of all times. Or one of the best strategy games of the decade. Grab it now, itā€™s there only for a day.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/into-the-breach/home

Maybe everyone already has it? I was expecting that to go pretty fast too.

Edit: And now itā€™s gone!

With 2019 needing some help I thought i might try and pass around a little cheer.

I have four copies of Ultra Tiny Epic Kingdoms and Ultra Tiny Epic Galaxies to give away. Iā€™ll toss in a ultratiny D12 with the Kingdoms box for solo play as well.

These are basically a tiny 4X quick and a card and dice based space card collecting game all wrapped together in a package the size of a deck of cards.

If anyone is interested please let me know! Be an established member of Qt3 please! Iā€™ll drop them in the mail asap.

Iā€™m definitely interested, the tiny epic games are fun! Should I PM you?

That does sound pretty cool. Iā€™d be more interested in the tiny galaxies than the kingdoms personally, being more of an SF kind of guy, but if theyā€™re claimed thatā€™s totally cool too.

You have PM

Oh, sorry guys, i forgot to ask you to specify which game you want. I have 4 of each so please tell me which youā€™d prefer and iā€™ll start marking them down. Then PM me a shipping address (if you havenā€™t already). Iā€™ll try to ship them before the holiday. Thanks!

Also first come first served, so if you PMā€™d me or posted first you get first pick.

(updated 12-21 3:00PM CST)

Ultra Tiny Epic Kingdoms [CLAIMED]

Ultra Tiny Epic Galaxies [CLAIMED]

Pm sent! Thanks!

More than accounted for! No vacancy! All ultra-tiny boxes are claimed.

Those with addresses get sent boxes! Please get me your address ASAP if you PMā€™d but didnā€™t give an address so you donā€™t get left out!

Ok, i think thatā€™s it! All accounted for! Iā€™ll send PM to confirm.

Here is a key for a month of EA Origin Basic: A88Y-6E9R-7HUK-QXSF-JC4W
Got it in a giveaway and ended up not using it.

Member in good standing, first come first served, PM me, yada yadaā€¦

BATTLETECH -> Claimed
BATTLETECH - Shadow Hawk Pack -> Claimed
Sonic Mania -> Claimed
Hyper Light Drifter -> Claimed
HIVESWAP: Act 1
Pillars of Eternity -> Claimed
Crusader Kings II
Kind Words
Stealth Inc 2
Tropico 3 Gold Edition
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
Regions of Ruin
Cities in Motion 2
Cities: Skylines -> Claimed
Prison Architect -> Claimed
Fluffy Horde
Regular Human Basketball
SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising -> Claimed
Stealth Inc 2
Tropico 3 Gold Edition
X-Morph Defense
Offworld Trading Company - Steam Gift

PM send for BattleTech.

Apparently nobody grabbed this, because I just tried it and it worked. Thanks!

Iā€™ll finally get to check out those Knights of the Old Republic games, at least.

Synthetic is really fun I highly recommend someone grab that if it seems like something you would be into.

Hell yeah, itā€™s pretty great.

Turns out I still have a copy of Pillars of Eternity up for grabs, if anyoneā€™s interested (PM me).

Deleted