Giveaway thread!

Here are some extra keys I have to give away. Please PM me. They are for Steam, unless specified otherwise.

Northgard gone
Desert Child
Horizon Chase Turbo
HIVESWAP: Act 1
Immortal Planet
Absolver
Dandara
Steel Rats
Retro City Rampage DX gone

Horizon Chase Turbo is fantastic. It ate most of my Sunday last weekend.

Yes I wholeheartedly agree, Horizon Chase Turbo is excellent and thank you to JFLS for my copy.
@Papageno, feel free to add me through steam (nickname: SleepySid) if you need another name on your friends leaderboards.

I would like to thank @Charlatan for Cities In Motion. I did end up buying that Paradox bundle so I have an extra key now if anyone wants it.

PMā€™s sent for the Tiny Epic Giveaway. Sorry if you didnā€™t get one!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Hand woven and artisan crafted Steam keys for free!

download

Feel free to pick up to 2 games and send me a PM. Be a member of Qt3 for 1 year and have at least 50 posts. I am pretty sure all the keys are unclaimed, if one is sorry in advance. I forget what I give away sometimes.

Dawn of War
Insurgency
SUPREME LEAGUE 2
QUESTRUN
PUZZLE CHRONICLES
Crystal Catacombs
Ravensword: Shadowlands
EDGE OF TWILIGHT RETURN TO GLORY
UBERMOSH:WRAITH
SWARMRIDER OMEGA
Alicia Quatermain: Secrets Of The Lost Treasures
Ziggurat
Fantasy Versus
Syberia
Syberia II
Dex
Sky Break
UNLOVED
Morphite
Distrust

EGS are giving out FTL if for some reason you donā€™t have it.

With giveaways flowing like that buying games seems mad.

Twitch Prime has added a few more games to their monthly giveaway

I received the game today. Many thanks! And wow, these pieces are tinyā€¦

I got mine today as well! Canā€™t wait to try it out. Thanks again!

Finally! My hold out on the Ape Out pays off!

I got mine today too! Thanks so much!
Iā€™m glad you put the notice on the deck about the dice. I think I would have missed them. They are the cutest 12 sided dice Iā€™ve ever seen :-)

Thanks, @Enidigm, I just got home from vacation and had Ultra Tiny Epic Galaxies waiting in my mailbox for me! Iā€™m looking forward to trying this out soon. Hopefully this weekend.

My mail comes once a week, but Iā€™m looking forward to getting this.

I just played a game of Galaxies with my wife. It was pretty easy to pick up, and we had a fantastic time! We will definitely be playing this one some more.

The Talos Principle is todayā€™s free game over at the Epic store.

Cross-posting this from the Humble Bundle thread because I didnā€™t realize that this thread existed.

I donā€™t intend on redeeming my keys for the following games, so if anyone wants one of them please let me know and Iā€™ll gift it to you.

Blasphemous - looks like this one is already going to a good home
Ancestors Legacy - claimed
X-Morph: Defense - also claimed
Aegis Defenders - itā€™s over!

Happy Holidays!

Tower Of Time is free on GOG right now:

https://www.gog.com/game/tower_of_time

Wow. Between this, Shadow Tactics, and Into the Breach, thatā€™s 3 games off my wishlist for free!

Well donā€™t be overjoyed as itā€™s only theorically free for now: the links send you in a loop.