Giveaway thread!

<del> DELETE  </del>

I think I’ve been using DELETE

I’ve been using <strike> and </strike> all this time…

So many ways to strike through in discourse

Neato (if that doesn’t date me…)!

Bought the latest Fanatical bundle despite owning a few of the games so I’m passing the savings along to you! Ping me if you would like a copy of the following:

Medieval Kingdom Wars - claimed
Republique - claimed
River City Ransom: Underground
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

All are Steam keys. First come will be first served, but I reserve the right to prioritize longstanding forum members, should there need to be a tiebreaker.

Big ty to @divedivedive for Medieval Kingdom Wars

Thanks for Republique!

I’ve also bought the fanatical bundle and got an extra steam key for Eador: Imperium.

Any one interested?

… and claimed!

EDIT: All gone now. I have two choices left in the current Humble Choice thing, but already own them. So if anyone wants one, let me know via PM. Choose from:

• Book of Demons
  • Eliza
  • The Hex
  • Shenzen I/O

Also I have an extra from last month, courtesy of @lordkosc :

• Whispers of a Machine

Many thanks to wavey for Whispers of a Machine!

I have Frostpunk to giveaway to a regular poster who has been on the forum a least a year.

Edit: now gone

Book of demons. I like it so much I claimed it just to give it away. Beat the lurkers.
2XXMT-QYEQR-VDG7X

I grabbed it, many thanks! (also for discourse notifications!)

Guess I should clear out titles as well. PM me if you’re a regular.

sword destiny omen
observer_
megaman legacy
purrfect date
the dwarves
kerbal space program

I would love Frostpunk if you’ve still got it. And if my meager contributions to the forums count :)

Sorry buddy, you just missed it, next time.

Enjoy.

Discourse notifications?

OK, here are some (pretty sure all Steam) keys I have to unload if anyone is interested, all from Humble Monthlies/Classic. Please be a non-lurker with some real posting history over at least six months on these forums and PM me.

From the December bundle

• Aegis Defenders
  • Ancestors Legacy
  • Blasphemous GONE
  • Dead in Vinland GONE

From previous bundles in more or less chronological order:

• Puss!
  • Sonic Mania GONE
  • The Spiral Scouts
  • NAIRI: Tower of Shirin
  • Love is Dead
  • 60 Parsecs!
  • Dandara
  • She Remembered Caterpillars
  • MINIT
  • Tannenberg GONE
  • Steel Rats
  • Bleed 2
  • Full Metal Furies
  • Rapture Rejects and Safari Outfit DLC (in Early Access, probably abandoned–last news about a year ago)
  • NBA Playgrounds (not sure if this is NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 or what, but that’s all that comes up when I enter this title on Steam, so I’m not sure what it is–this is from the April 2018 Humble Monthly)

Since I missed Chapper’s Frostpunk giveaway, I went ahead and got the Humble Monthly myself. But since there are some games I already have or don’t care about, YOU, the Qt3 reader, win!

PM me if you want any of:

Book of Demons
Shenzhen I/O
Cryofall
Project Warlock
Warstone TD
Underhero

All gone! Enjoy your games!

Be a forum member, not an annoying bot. I can’t give away all these games, because I have to not pick two of them! So act now!

I have the thread set to “Watching” so I get a little pop up on the screen for new entries :)

Thanks Josh for Shenzhen!