Giveaway thread!

I had to look up what what actually in those ancient bundles!

Ancient bundles as redeemed by our ancestors.

Itā€™s bundle archeology! This bundle contains a series of small walls. And also World of Goo.

To be clear: are they redeemed or still available?

I redeemed this one. Thanks Kadath.

These 3 HOGs are still available. PM me!

Uncharted Tides: Port Royal

Ghost Files 2: Memory of a Crime

Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises

A few more; pm if interested:

Necropolis Brutal edition
Ace of Seafood
Mitsurugu Kamui Hikae
Revolver 360 Re:Actor
Immortal Planet
Iā€™m not a Monster
The Journey Down: Chapter Three
Monster Prom
Wandersong
Dandara
She Remembered Catertpillars
Steel Rats

Still available from previous post:
EU IV
Warlock Master of the Arcane

Surprised nobody scapped up Tomb Raider yet!

Donā€™t worry, it is claimed. Not by me, but by some mysterious force. Same for Humble Bundle Indie #2 from there, wanted to get Braid from there for old timeā€™s sake, but oh well.

From what I understand just laying keys out there in the open might allow for some parser bots to pick them up for reselling. Thatā€™s why we bother with those PMs.

Wow, Humble Indie Bundle #3 was actually the first purchase I ever made form Humble, nearly a decade ago. I had to scroll back 10 pages in my Humble purchase history to find it. I may have a problem.

Pfft. I found my copy of Humble Indie #1, though I had to go back a few pages:

Holy crap, 35 pages!?! Is there a Humble Bundle you havenā€™t purchased? :-)

You know whatā€™s funny? I didnā€™t buy #3, apparently. And many others - Iā€™m sure someone around here can top that page count.

Digital Hoarding: Origins

Ooh, I donā€™t have that one, know where I can get a good price on it?

Iā€™m ok with that as long as the vast majority of my posts get picked up by q23ers, and per the replies they are. I donā€™t have time to dip around negotiating PMs on fractionally priced codes. If 1 in 3 goes to a someone who it makes smile my work here is done.

If you have a bunch to give away, perhaps someone would be willing to manage that for you, so they all get to good homes?

I know Iā€™m oversensitive, but a post here kinda made me feel like shit and I had to let it known ;(
I usually say it as almost a template in my messages, but I really mean it: thank you guys for your generosity. In the dematerialized space this often is, there is a little something special to exchanging keys that way in my case, whatever end I am on.
Hug me please!

Hugs

Hey bud, hugs at ya. Hope this wasnā€™t related to my giveaways. I know others prefer to manage em via PMs but thatā€™s not my style. Cheers.