Giveaway thread!

It is imho one of their best bundles ever.

I was planning on coming here and giving away parts of that wonderful bundle, but Steam took them all. So I guess I really didn’t own all those games in that bundle after all. I could have sworn I had a couple of them already, but I guess not.

Anyway, I’ll be installing Help Will Come Soon and Kingdom Come Deliverance for now, and putting the rest in the backlog for now.

Thanks to this, I now have a spare key for Shadow Tactics as well, if anyone else still wants it!

Edit: and… gone!

Bunch of free games went up on Amazon/Twitch, including Doublefine’s Rad and Telltale Games’ Batman: The Enemy Within (I think both are pretty great). You can pick them up here:

Prime Gaming (amazon.com)

edit: looks like The Spectrum Retreat is available as this week’s Epic Games freebie as well.

This week’s Epic free games are Bridge Constructor: the Walking Dead, which has better reviews than I would have imagined, and something called Ironcast, which is a match 3 roguelite, something I haven’t played since Puzzle Quest. Just went through the tutorial and it seems like a pretty good one!

Ironcast is good. Not brilliant or anything, but it can be pretty fun. Not as much as Puzzle Quest, but it’s one of the better attempts at trying to capture that kind of magic.

And next week is Obduction and Offworld Trading Company, both of which I already own! I got a decent way into Obduction, but never finished it. Offworld is awesome, of course.

Wait, this isn’t true. I also played 10,000,000 and You Must Build a Boat, both of which I enjoyed.

Tom liked it at the time. I didn’t, but I don’t think I understood it.

Definitely intrigued by Bridge Constructor: the Walking Dead, only because they did such a great job with GLADoS, the turrets and the Companion Cube in Bridge Constructor: Portal.

I knew that game looked familiar! (John Walker @ rps also liked it)

Syberia 1 & 2 are currently free on GOG.

Good week for giveaways over at Epic - Obduction and Offworld Trading Company are free this week.

Offworld must have been a previous giveaway—I had it in my Epic library and wouldn’t have actually—gasp—paid for it.

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. Pretty sure I never bought Offworld.

First in, best dressed. Free code for Book of Demons on Steam

DBCRQ-6GX2C-64VG?

? = P

An another one: Dungeons 3

BRT6I-4GBRR-80HX?

? = D

Battlefield 1 is free (requires EA Origin) if you’re an Amazon Prime member: https://gaming.amazon.com/

Mothergunship and Train Sim World 2 are your Epic Games Store feeebies for the week of July 29th through August 4th.

Mothergunship’s description makes me want to install it instead of just adding it to my game collection.

MOTHERGUNSHIP is a bullet-hell FPS where you craft your own guns, fight huge bosses, and defeat a robotic alien armada that conquered Earth. Face off against overwhelming odds in brutal, non-stop combats where thinking on your feet is the only way to survive.