Giveaway thread!

The trailer videos actually made it look pretty cool. Like a DIY-BFG9000 kinda thing.

Ha, I played Tower of Guns. Enough to clear it several times. But I donā€™t know if the weird theme based dialog repeats or not.

Anyone want Battlefield V? Just reply or PM, first come first serve. If youā€™ve never posted here, tough toenails.

No one on reddit wants it either. What an oddity.

FYI itā€™s a 91GB download/install.

The person I gave it to will have to worry about that.

Also have a spare Battlefield V, PM me if you want to download 91GB.

gone

BUTā€¦ I apparently also have a Battlefield 1 keyā€¦ PM me, no idea how big the download is.

Iā€™ve downloaded worse. Iā€™ve seen some stuff.

Thank you!!

Iā€™ve got an extra Origin key for Battlefield 1 since I already owned it. Free to a good home (as long as youā€™re a real, non-spammy poster in these forums). Please PM, first come first served.

A Plague Tale Innocence and Minit and World of Warships $25 Bundle are free on the EGS this week.

Nice! Great selection. I like what Iā€™ve played of Plague Tale and Minit so far.

Minit must be a repeat, I already have it in my library. But I agree, Iā€™ve played both games and theyā€™re both really good.

Yeah, it is. Next weekā€™s Rebel Galaxy is a repeat too.

Syndicate Plys, Syndicate Wars and Ultima Underworld 1+2 free on GOG for a month, it seems.

Amazing what my memory thinks Syndicate looked like, and what it actually looks like. 1993 was just a decade ago right?

Wouldnā€™t that be two decades ago? !990 -1999, 2000 - 2009, 2010-2019. We are in 2021? Is that three decades?

I think Daagar was joking.

Mostly to keep from weeping.

Cry all you want, buddy. Weā€™re here for you.

Something like that, yeah! ;)