Siouxie and the Banshee’s Tinderbox
Sonic Youth’s Evol
Paul Simon’s Graceland

To name a few off the top of my head.

None of those are free games…

Geez, Rei really got us off topic. :)

Phew!

I’m thankful you remembered to include the word “topic”

old folks like us don’t engage in the “topic”-less activity any more.

Topic? Hot Topic is having a sale? My great, great, great, great, great granddaughter shops there.

Wait, where am I? And where are my meds?

• Old guy

This is the only gaming community where I feel young, and I love that!

To keep this on-topic, I will giveaway keys to these games to whoever Qt3er asks for them:

• Sunless Sea
  • My Time at Portia
  • Surviving Mars

Anyone take these! I loved both Surviving Mars and My Time at Portia.
No doubt Sunless Sea is also a great game.
I (luckily) already posses all these games.

Nice try, but as a veteran of the movie frame game, my expert sleuthing has led me to conclude the movie in question is actually named ‘image   1915x798 110 KB’.

But you may take the Snek.

After trying Humankind I now long for some kind of 4X with actually fixed bugs. And Stardock announces releases another patch for Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes. I remember it being given away numerous times. Maybe someone still has a key they want to get rid of?
(Sorry for disgusting begging)

Edit: and I was granted my wish! Yay!

PM me if you are still looking for a key for Fallen Enchantress : Legendary Heroes.

Thanks a lot for your kindness, @SlainteMhath !

A new one? When, the last I saw was in 2019.

https://forums.galciv3.com/506475/elemental-fallen-enchantress---legendary-heroes-260-preview

Not released yet but it looks like a significant improvement.

https://forums.elementalgame.com/506475/elemental-fallen-enchantress---legendary-heroes-260-preview

I found this after some digger.

It’s great that they still think to update the game. That forum post doesn’t give dates for the patch though. Looking forward to dusting it off and giving it a play because it’s a great game that didn’t get the credit it deserved.

Well you know the story. Elemental was trash release. I preordered it and got Fallen Enchantress for it. I didn’t remember I own it till today because it was unlisted on Steam long time ago. FELE is the third release of basically the same game. Easy to see why a lot of people who’d like this game never bothered to properly try it.

You’re welcome my friend!

Thank you as well for the info on the upcoming patch. I had been thinking about playing this again as I’ve seen several people in my Steam friends feed playing it recently, but I think I will wait for the 2.6 patch to release and get all the benefits of that before diving back in since I’m going to need to start over anyway.