Giveaway thread!

I remember it well and like to treat Elemental as an alpha and Fallen Enchantress as a beta, with FE - LE as the final release. Ignoring the “Early Access” stages makes me remember the final game for what it was, which is a pretty damn good game. That’s my mental justification and i’m sticking with it :)

I’d say that’s fair.

I knew there was a Giveaway thread…

Free.

Well…

Quake II RTX is fully ray-traced and includes the 3 levels from the original shareware distribution

OK, so that Quake II obviously requires RTX, right, and will probably refuse to run on a non-RTX card. Here’s hoping I get one of those before I shuffle off this mortal coil.

Saints Row The Third: Remastered is free! It’s a fun mindless… fun.

Far out! I have the “Old and Busted” version on Steam but it can’t hurt to have one more.

I really got a kick out of the minigame where you go through a gauntlet while stereotypical sportscasters narrate the whole thing.

Original Saints Row 3 keeps crashing on Windows 10, and it is a common problem. Thanks to the largess of EGS and not Volition I can finally play this properly.

A while back I was telling my girlfriend about Yoku’s Island Express and I said, “I’m pretty sure I have it, I think it was given away for free at some point.” Well, it wasn’t, but now, it is! Free this week on Epic.

Yoku’s Island Express is totally worth checking out too. Throwing together an ARPG with pinball sounds like a nightmare but it’s a beautiful peanut butter and chocolate combination.

It’s one of the few games I’ve 100%ed !

+1 for Yoku’s Island Express! And if you’ve already played it, I saw this morning they just announced an update that randomizes the power-ups, so that might be a reason to revisit it!

And post about it in the thread!

Surviving Mars is free for the next ~22 hours due to the release od DLC Below & Beyond:

Both Titan Quest Anniversary Edition and Jagged Alliance 1 Gold Edition currently free on Steam.

Thanks for the heads-up.

That is awesome. Looks like they discounted the Ragnarok and Atlantis expansions pretty well too, so the Titan Quest Bundle becomes the best way to get the entire franchise for a steal at around $9.50.

I have a few spare keys, pm me

WW1 Tannenberg
Tacoma -taken
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark -taken

Thank you very much for Tacoma <3

Fell Seal is the best thing since Final Fantasy Tactics! I already have it and recommend it. Art style is questionable though.