Giveaway thread!

I generally don’t do DD save for GOG occasionally so I’m very interested in older retail titles. List away!

Right, finally got the right paradox bundle rather than buying the one I already had again, again. Note: if you have 3 bundles with pretty much the same shit in them for the same price don’t fucking distinguish them by calling them Pint, Plethora and Plentiful and then stick them on a site whose bundle search sucks balls.

Seriously. I’m loving Amazon’s deals these days but if the Amazon rep didn’t go on CAG and post links I’d never be able to find the damn things.

Yep, also there is a store page you can find for the one I wanted that just mysteriously says it’s “unavailable”. Eventually found the right secret google cheat codes that brought me to a link (on amazon.com, not some other country or anything) for the same product through their own same shopfront that worked. No idea what that is about.

Thanks to scharmers for Sacred.

To pay it forward, I have a key for Warlock: Master of the Arcane, from an Amazon bundle, I believe its usable on Steam. PM please. Same caveat as scharmers: if join date is within the last couple of months, don’t bother.

Free Defense Grid and all currently availible Defense Grid DLC ( got this as a spare reward from the DG2 kickstarter).

be a QT3, member for 1 year and at least 100 posts. PM me!

given to : Knightsaber

Alright, so I’ll start small here and I’ll add more as time goes on in additional posts. I’ll edit this one as titles are taken. Simple request is to PM me with what you want (one title at a time please). If you can cover shipping, that would be great (especially for PC titles when I do them…man some of those manuals are heavy). US shipping only please (if I’m paying for it up front). I will likely ship out on weekends.

Hopefully I won’t have to create rules about new accounts and post requirements, but I’ll play it by ear.

1. (gone) Far Cry 2 (360)
  2. Madden 08 (360) - Don’t laugh;)
  3. Crackdown (360)
  4. Too Human (360)
  5. Crush (PSP)
  6. (gone) Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanders (DS)
  7. (gone) Warhammer Online (PC - Never been opened, so I’m guessing it has 30 days included inside. Haven’t check if it has gone F2P yet. Full retail)
  8. Max Payne 2 (Original Xbox)
  9. Ninja Gaiden (Original Xbox)
  10. Sid Meier’s Pirates (Original Xbox)
  11. (gone) Folklore (PS3)

Yes, I know this list doesn’t make any sense. I’m cherry picking right now what I think is the best. I’ll update status of what’s taken in the morning. If there is interest I’ll keep posting items.

–Jay

So here are some of the PC titles available. No boxes on most of these, just cd’s and manuals. Message me and I’ll get you the specifics:

company of heroes Pc
agatha christie and then there were none Pc
age of mythology Pc
alpha centauri Pc
aqua nox Pc
baldur’s gate Pc
baldur’s gate 2 shadows of amn Pc
baldur’s gate tales of the sword coast Pc
battle isle the andosia war Pc
battlecruiser millennium Pc
(gone) blade runner Pc
Caesar 3 Pc
(gone) Chessmaster 9000 Pc
city life world addition Pc
Civilazation 2 Pc
Civilazation 4 Pc
Civilization 4 beyond the sword Pc
coliseum Pc
colonization Pc (original)
command and conquer Pc
command and conquer renegade Pc
command and conquer the first decade Pc
command and conquer tiberian sun Pc
command and conquer tiberian sun Pc
command and conquer tiberian sun firestorm Pc
command and coquer renegade Pc
Commandos 2 men of courage Pc
Commandos 3 destination berlin Pc
commandos behind enemy lines Pc

Just trying to make room in the house and it would feel wrong just throwing these away. Free to a good home as the sign says.

–Jay

Please let us know how this goes, since I also have boxes of cds/manuals that I’m planning on getting rid of soon. If people are interested, don’t let it all happen behind closed doors (PMs), or at least let us know how many people take you up on your offer.

Yep, I plan on updating the original post, but I will also bump the thread occasionally to keep you guys updated.

–Jay

tylertoo sent me Warlock (thanks!) and I’ll be paying it forward soon. A question though:

I get a lot of indie bundles and often already own many games from the bundle. How do we feel generally about sharing these keys? Since it’s often not purely profit-driven like with the Amazon bundles, are we OK with offloading the 2-3 keys per indie bundle for games we already own? If so, I have probably 20 keys I’d love to pass around.

thank you djotefsoup for Vicky II!

No probs :)

Still

1x Victoria II (gone)

1x Magicka Complete + Stars Are Left DLC (gone)

and

3x Renegade Ops (all gone)

to go.

1 Steam key for Victoria II, free to good home, PM me. (edit: gone)

And thanks to djotefsoup for Renegade Ops!

Thanks Jay for Chessmaster!

Thanks djotefsoup for the Renegade Ops key! You rock!

I have a copy of a 2011 FPS game called Global Ops : Commando Libya that is free to a good home. I’m not a big FPS fan to begin with, and this puppy netted a whopping 37 metacritic score. I know, not a ringing endorsement, but what the hell, it’s free and it might provide a few hours of amusement to someone. PM me if interested, I need to gift it to you, so I’ll need your Steam ID so I can friend you. <GIFTED> -even newbies deserve some free love! ;-)

I have 1 DC Universe Online Legendary key 1 Ghost recon online key redeemable in US or Canada and 1 Dust 514 beta key for PS3. PM if you want something.

Thanks djotefsoup! +rep for you my friend!

Be sure and come back to post more so I don’t feel like a total dumbass for giving stuff out to people with 1 post :P

Of course I will come back. I am also trying to give something.