Giveaway thread!

Message me if you are interested in:

X3: Terran Conflict
X3: Albion Prelude (expansion for the above)

I’m OK if you want to claim both at once.

PM me for a tasty free Stellaris: Necroids Species Pack DLC Steam key!

Edit: Gone!

Thanks for my tasty free Necroids pack!

Enjoy :)

Amazon Prime is giving Dead Space 2 this month, among others.
If anyone wants it, I can give my (origin) key.

Also these on the Amazon Games app:

(That’s the best Monkey Island, for the record.)

Jalopy Steam Key, first in, best dressed!

Summary

AJJ7D-GRGW3-HLI4W

I have a key for Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition. It should be good in most regions outside of Russia and Belarus I believe. Gone now.

I have keys for the following games:

• Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead - CLAIMED
  • Crown Trick
  • Neon Abyss
  • Project Nimbus: Complete Edition - CLAIMED

PM me if you want any, BUT, you have had to do at least one tangible thing (give money, give time, etc. other than popping off on social media) to either help someone run for office or contribute to preventing a fascist from getting elected.

Bioshock: The Collection is free on Epic Game Store till 2nd June.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/

It appears that by claiming the free Bioshock game(s) I also received a 25% off coupon for “eligible transactions”, which I assume means most of their higher priced games. If you’re looking to buy something from the Epic store, might as well grab the freebie first!

That’s from the current sale. Claiming Bioshock isn’t necessary.

You’re probably right, but the notification didn’t pop up until after I claimed the game (and I log onto the Epic launcher virtually every day). Also, the fine print says it’s good for “single or multiple eligible games priced at, or combining to, $14.99 or above”.

I’ve got an Origin Dead Space 2 key from the May Amazon Prime drop that is free for anyone with 100+ posts. It expires on 6/1.

PM if interested!

Wolfenstein The New Order is free on Epic Games Store till 9th June.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/wolfenstein-the-new-order

Anyone have an extra Nickelodeon Brawl key they have no use for?

Currently free on GOG. Only 12 hours or so left, I think.
Venetica by Deck 13 (The Surge series).
The game is an easy to digest 3rd person action RPG. Good art direction, fresh setting (-> medieval Venice), attractive female lead without battle bikini, surprising depth in the mechanics if you care to dig. Combat had a solid amount of oomph for pre-Souls times. Difficulty is nothing to worry about. Length ca. 25-30 hours.
I had a lot of fun with it back in the day. Finished it 2 times.

I remember this always crashed on me when I tried its demo, but maybe I need to give it another go :)

Give the patched version another try! :)

I would love to see a remake. Such a game would be called an action-adventure nowadays, I guess, because everything has RPG mechanics. Same game, proper tech, some forced-pragmatism replaced by real solutions … a dream. Won’t happen, unfortunately. Deck 13 would love to make a sequel, but there are problems with the rights.

Thanks! I really enjoyed Lords of the Fallen and what I’ve played of the Surge series.

While I was at Gog, I noticed they have a sale on, and they have the Spore Collection! Now, I bought Spore on Day One, but I’ve always been curious about using Spore to make the ARPG Dark Spore. But it turns out Dark Spore is not part of the “Spore Collection”, so phooey.