Giveaway thread!

I have an extra key for Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition if anyone is interested. Please send PM.

Gone!

I had a similar problem. They really need to get rid of error messages that say you had error 3.14.1562ā€¦ and simply say what the problem is!

Thank you - reading comprehension is apparently hard for me at times. Doh.

Thanks for the key. I now know what Iā€™ll be doing this weekend.

So it seems that I have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 month code. I was supposed to get a Fallout 76 skin, but whatever. I donā€™t have an Xbox so whoever PMs me first can have it.

Pretty sure you can use it on PC.

Not really interested. So itā€™s still up for grabs.

So Fallout 76 has a free month of Fallout 1st. You get a scrap storage box that you keep even if you donā€™t continue to subscribe. Like other MMOs that have had this, you just canā€™t put more stuff in it without a sub. Also Raider armor that you keep as well. Sounds good to me.

Iā€™ve seen the scrap box but how do you get the raider armor?

I am confused as well. I actually purchased the 1st. But I see no raider armor anywhere when in game. OTOH I see the Raider armor as a skin. Iā€™ll have to look around more.

Well Iā€™m usually receiving from this thread so I figured itā€™s time to give back. These games are up for grabs from last months Choice Bundle. Send me a PM if youā€™re interested.

Just Cause 4 Complete Edition. GONE

Forgive Me Father. GONE

Descenders GONE

Industria

shapez + DLC GONE

Genesis Alpha One currently free on GOG:

Epic Store Freebies this week are :

Warhammer 40K : Mechanicus
and
Saturnalia

Mechanicus is 92/95% positive on Steam, and Saturnalia was loved by RPS, so it seems itā€™s a good week.

Monster Train on Steam up for grabs.

GONE!

Iā€™m interested in Monster Train if itā€™s still available.

It seems it isnā€™t anymore, itā€™s listed as 21 euros here.

I interpreted @zenblackā€™s post as you did and went to Steam, but it was at $24.99 here in the US, so Iā€™m guessing the phrasing meant ā€œSteam key up for grabsā€ instead.

Itā€™s a good game. If youā€™re not pushed off by the aesthetics and if you liked Slay the Spire you should try it. Might get hundreds of hours of joy out of it.

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate giveaway (along with some other indie stuff) on Twitch Prime this month.