Giveaway thread!

One of the games on Prime is Facility 47 which has this artic theme. Looks interesting but you have to download yet another game launcher. (Legacy Games WTF?). I claimed it but stopped short of installing the launcher.

Yeah, I don’t go for anything that requires the Legacy Games launcher. At least so far. But I finally succumbed to installing the Amazon Games Launcher this month.

Vermintide 2 is free on Steam through Nov 7, or as long as supplies last.

Garfield Kart - Furious Racing for Steam is free on Fanatical. You’ll also get a 10% code for their bundles - good until 12/31.

Star Wars Squadrons free on Epic until December 1

https://launcher.store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/star-wars-squadrons

If have Amazon Prime, and you have collected Warhammer 1 and 2 on Epic, here is a new thing.
The Elves DLC.

Free month of gamepass ultimate. New members only

Your code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is H9FYQ-DYQXF-FMVVX-HRK6P-Y9JWZ.

Voxel RPG construction set RPG In A Box is FREE on the Epic Store through 12/8.

Super fun turn-based tactics fantasy game Fort Triumph is also FREE on Epic Store through 12/8.

GOG giving away Ghost of a Tale

Nice! I loved that game on game pass, but I wasn’t able to finish it before it was removed.

More free games coming via Amazon Prime Dec 27th.

• Dishonored 2
  • Metal Slug
  • Metal Slug X
  • Metal Slug 3
  • Real Bout Fatal Fury
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
  • The King of Fighters 2003
  • The Last Blade
  • The Last Blade 2
  • Twinkle Star Sprites

I tried it, but it was surprisingly hard. I was expecting a fighting game, and it was more stealth I think.

Yes, definitely a stealth game. You’re a sneaky mouse, trying to stay away from all the jailor rats! If rats catch you, you’re toast.

Tom’s Qt3 Steam of Ghost of a Tale.

Epic is giving away Encased, which has been covered in other threads.

GOG is giving away this one, that I’ve never heard of:

Looks like a beautiful side-scroller.

I played a bit of Greak. It’s pretty good, but I put it down after and hour or two. When the game started to be about blipping between multiple characters to solve puzzles and fight bosses, it just got overwhelming to me.Trine handled it a lot more elegantly.

Amazon Prime gaming is giving away Dishonored 2, as gog.com key.

Anyone without Prime interested in my key?

FYI, speculation for the Epic giveaway tomorrow is the entire Dishonored series.

Well, the EGS is so slammed right now I can’t even see the free game(s) today.

Apparently the free games are Dishonored Definitive Edition and Eximus: Seize the Frontline (apparently this is a FPS/RTS hybrid?)

Daymare 1998 is free on GOG for the next 72 hours: