Giveaway thread!

I grabbed Endless Space 2. Thank you, Mr. Masta!

I thank you on behalf of whoever grabbed Hellblade.
And I curse them on my own behalf :E

Swords of Ditto & Nex Machina are both used. Thanks anyways!

Pathway is gone, sadly I now have no nazi’s to punch in the face.

PM me if you want Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game (1997) on Steam.

Like finding the waterchip, there is a deadline!

GONE

I have Steam Keys for Pathfinder: Kingmaker and Xcom2 if anyone out there wants them. PM for the code.

Edit: Both GONE!

Any Outward-heads looking for a copy of the Three Brothers expansion? That’s the one that gets you upgraded to the Definitive Edition of Outward, for what it’s worth. PM me for code

Edit: Taken

Thanks for the Outward DLC SweetJP.

Any regulars here want a Steam key for Barrier X? It’s worth a whopping 59 cents!

Don’t forget to grab your free Epic games this week, The Silent Age and Tunche. I don’t know if they’re any good, but I know they’re free!

And for those that don’t have it yet, like me, Dying Light is Epic’s giveaway game next week.

Just finished The Silent Age. It was an interesting point and click time travel adventure. Definitely fun enough for free.

In Germany Epic gives away some indie game. Did the other countries have more luck?

Yes, it’s Dying Light and Shapez free on Epic this week.

In Germany it’s only Shapez. As expected though. The first Dying Light is still on The Index. Marketing it to minors, in the widest sense, is illegal. Epic has a German office. The risk was too high.

I know that as DL is banned in Germany you can’t buy it’s digital copy for Nintendo Switch. The store is the same for the whole EU so they didn’t bother. You can buy the physical version only.

Couldn’t you just VPN around the EU blockade of free Epic games?

You probably can, but some storefronts (dunno about EGS specifically but Steam does) require you to confirm the change of location by making a purchase with a credit card from the specified region, and/or are suspicious of region switches cause they suspect you of abusing regional pricing.

Yes with Epic in Indonesia I need to have an Indonesian payment method to make purchases using regional pricing, as I do with Steam. This is not affected by VPN use (or not).

You don’t need a payment method to snag the free games on the Epic store though.