Giveaway thread!

Death Stranding Steam Q02FV-L9LRN-HL4VX

Nabbed this one after someone already claimed Wasteland 3. Thanks, Kadath!

This isnā€™t the bot-haven I thought it was, as apparently the Fallout code worked!

So thanks :)

You got death stranding? Itā€™s free on epic til tomorrow for anyone who missed it!

Nearly everyone and their mother, and their bots and their motherā€™s bots have Fallout 1.

Spares of :

The Uncertain - The Last Quiet Day

5G98K-LMBI4-4L*GQ

• missing letter is between J and L

Medieval Kingdom Wars

M7Z5M-G*CGB-H2EEN

• missing letter is between S and U

If youā€™re a regular here let me know if you want:

Operation Tango gone

Windjammers 2 gone

Thanks for Tango robc04!

Thanks @robc04 My son and I played this for a straight hour last night. This game is amazing.

Glad itā€™s getting some use :-)

One of this monthā€™s ā€œfreeā€ redeemable games for Amazon Prime subscribers is Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, in partnership with GOG. I already own NWN:EE thanks to a prior deep discount sale on GOG, so if anyone wants a free copy of NWN:EE let me know.

Edit: Claimed by Super_D.

Does it run some version of the PNC mod?

I now have both NWN: Diamond edition and NWN: EE on GOG.

Arkaneā€™s Prey (2017) is also now part of this monthā€™s Prime Gaming offering, base game only sans Mooncrash DLC. So, if anyone wants a free copy of Prey (2017) for GOG then let me know.

Similar to NWN:EE, I already own Prey (2017) on GOG thanks to an earlier sale event.

Sorry to be dense but if I have Amazon Prime, how do I claim NWN?

You need to log into https://gaming.amazon.com/

As Alek said, log in to your Amazon account. The page for NWN:EE can be found here, where itā€™ll ask you to log in if you arenā€™t already when clicking the ā€˜Get Gameā€™ button. Then once logged in it should take you to the page where you can redeem a code for use on GOG.

I say the same as Malkael. My key is up for grabs.

In addition to Prey, Amazon has announced a few more free games coming in the next few weeks to celebrate Prime day.

• Baldurā€™s Gate 2: Enhanced Edition - June 27
  • Shovel Knight: Showdown - July 6
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - July 10

Thanks!