Go head, mock

Make all the smart-ass comments you want, I don’t care.

www.deanesmay.com/archives/005039.html#005039

Find me the people that seriously say we should “cut and run”.

Its none of the liberal commies here, we already had this discussion.

Is he giving that kid a cigarette?

You don’t have enough fingers and toes to count the number of Democrats who say we shouldn’t have gone in the first place. No one may be saying we should pack up and leave, but the constant barrage of mismanagement implications and rejection of the reasons for being there are implying that we should get out before it becomes a ‘quagmire’.

Granted Bush doesn’t help matters by sticking his foot in his mouth every 10 minutes, but he’s just doing as he’s told by the Illuminati and the Pope.

Perhaps if John Paul II dies, we’ll have a new plan for Iraq?

No, when the pope dies, he comes back as the anti-christ and enslaves the world, so it’s all a moot point. That is, until that last major battle between good and evil.

You don’t have enough fingers and toes to count the number of Democrats who say we shouldn’t have gone in the first place. No one may be saying we should pack up and leave, but the constant barrage of mismanagement implications and rejection of the reasons for being there are implying that we should get out before it becomes a ‘quagmire’.

Granted Bush doesn’t help matters by sticking his foot in his mouth every 10 minutes, but he’s just doing as he’s told by the Illuminati and the Pope.[/quote]

Christ, we’re not implying we should get out. We want Bush to stop fucking it up.

What if we confine him in the negative universe, in the reverse vatican? Would that stop it? I’ve got the anti-beam ready to go, just give the word.

Wouldn’t Schwarzenegger come and kill the anti-pope, though? Or is he too busy now with politics?