God of War 2

so far nothing spectacular report on the GoW2 front. I changed the position and orientation of my router, and suddenly I get the dwonload speed on my PC, that I am billed by my provider. Before that I could not reach 130 MBit/s. I was something like 50 MBit/s

So this was on my PC/notebook wifi. I checked the PS4 playstation network settings, and it has a speed test. But best that I can do is like 20 MBit/s. Disappointing. Signal strength is around 80 % because the PS4 is tucked away in a corner.

However, the PSNow experience improved, no sound stuttering or noticable input lag as before. I even could do some trickier QTEs now. I think the speedtest is not reliable. So I tested download speed with downloading a game. I only got 30 Mbit/s

However, I checked download speed on my PC via steam, and there I was limited to 15 Mbit/s But Steam will give you the access speed to your hard drive, and that was the limiting factor there.

To make a long story short, bandwith on my PSNow is not great, but not terrible.