God of War Movie Announced

By the Batman Begins folks!

When it’s got Christopher Nolan and David Goyer you can say it’s by the Batman Begins folks. Until then, get the hell out.

And FYI, checking the IMDB, they’re not listed under company credits for Batman, but some of their other releases include Rollerball and the Scooby-Doo movies.

Production Company doesn’t matter all that much though. It’s who they hire to write and direct it that matters.

I dunno, I think the quality of God of War is going to heavily depend on who they have doing the SFX. They have to be able to impart that … feeling to the viewer.

Vin Diesel must be very excited right now.

We crack jokes, but you gotta admit he would be pretty perfect for the role. He has the look, and the rough voice… plus he was Riddick, which always helps.

In any case, its better casting then putting him in the Hitman movie (which is just stupid.)

Uwe Bolle!
Uwe Bolle!
Uwe Bolle!

Just kidding.

You have your giggle, MISTER, but the threat is very real.

Heh hard to find another gruff, bald actor of the same quality.

Heh hard to find another gruff, bald actor of the same quality.[/quote]

Actors can’t shave their heads?

Actors can’t shave their heads?[/quote]
I just don’t see Natalie Portman cutting it as Kratos.

Jason Statham would be a better Hitman by roughly 8 trillion percent.

Riddick does seem a natural for the Kratos role. Yeah other actors can shave their head, but he does look the part, although he’s gonna need a more pissed off attitude than the one he had as Riddick.

Does anyone think Bruce Willis would be good in a Hitman movie?

Agreed.

Actors can’t shave their heads?[/quote]
I just don’t see Natalie Portman cutting it as Kratos.[/quote]
Nor Samuel L. Jackson.