GoFundMe for JPinard - please share

Added your donation, @schurem! Thanks so much to you and everyone else who has pitched in!

You folks are all amazing! We’re past the halfway mark just a week in. I know Jeff is super appreciative, and I’m so proud of our community.

If you can spread the word to communities, social media, etc. where other might be interested in helping, that would rock as far as keeping the momentum going.

Seriously, thank you to everyone.

I want to but can’t find the words to say how humbled, thankful…
in awe I am of the generosity and genuine care people have expressed here. Each time my heart sinks, I go back to these threads and read the nice things you all have written. Thanks for adding so much light back to my life.

Thank you for getting this setup, DennyA.

Also, not-so-subtle thread bump :)

Kicked in a bit. I know you’re going thru a lot, so hopefully this reduces some stress. Hang in there :)

Thanks @Editer for the setup

Best to you and your family.

Donated. Hope this takes a little of the load off you, Jeff!

Good Luck, Jeff. I hope this is just the beginning of the turnaround for you. You certainly deserve a break! I really wish I could do more but I myself am facing challenges. I am a disabled senior on a fixed income and completely non ambulatory due to surgery but I did what I could afford. I hope even that helps in some small measure.

Best of luck with everything you’re facing, Jeff - I hope this helps!

Donated as well. Getting healthy is a challenge, any help we can do to remove other stressors is a big win.

Thank you. Trying hard to just tackle each day on its own and set little goals so I don’t feel so overwhelmed. Can’t wait for Spring. If I can get healthy I have such nice things in store for the frop bogs, plus identifying and naming each Frog and Butterfly Koi after you all.

Spring is just around the corner mate. Hang in there!

I really like the idea of having one of your frogs named after me. Will you picture them in this/a thread ? Then we can all have frog avatars :D rrrribit.

I will absolutely do individual close-up pics of each Frog/Koi with their alias for everyone.

Richard is Benny, btw :) if I get a frog name, make it Benny.

Will the Frog/Koi have individual name tags they get to wear ? :)

Will this expire on the 23rd, or will it keep going?

This will keep going. The “month expiration” thing only happens with GoFundMe if there are issues setting up the beneficiary withdrawals. I’m leaving this open as Jeff has the medical transportation/vehicle issue on top of everything else.

Thanks so much to everyone who’s donated! Every donation has added up to help Jeff focus on his dad and his health challenges and not on just keeping a roof over his head for the moment. Hoping things go well with the spinal surgery and he’s out in the spring naming frops before we know it.