GOG Galaxy 2.0 - All your games and friends in one place - and they do mean ALL

That’s exactly the friends I got suggested, but with Chappers too. (I have another friend called Chappers with a million junk account names so that’s why I didn’t automatically add you @Chappers!)

I’m ‘geggis’.

Oh hell. I can’t read/spell. I transposed the y and the z, of course. I accepted your invite.

Not sure if GOG team has to specifically add support for another platform’s game but after syncing off Epic today, RGO doesn’t appear as a game in Galaxy.

Feel free to add me “ChappersCA” then you can all see how many more achievements you have than me.

I also searched for krayzkrok on GoG Galaxy 1.0 last night, and didn’t find it. I have zero GoG friends.

Chappers: What’s this about achievements? GoG Galaxy has achievements now?

Galaxy 1.0 already had achievements for some games that supported it and I think 2.0 might be able to import/show achievements from other platforms as well [citation needed].

In case anyone wants to add me as a friend on GOG, it’s pretty much the only place where my nickname isn’t “rhamorim”. Just add “Wolfox”. ;)

Are invites still trickling out? Still don’t have mine yet.

Invited you 8 hours ago.

Invited you 19 hours ago.

Invited you a day ago.

Did I not shower or something!?

I can’t see an invite from you, I just sent you one as well. I think it is broken.

Oops. I was mistaken. Those are friend requests of me, not by me. All is right, now.

Still nothing for RGO as an Epic game for me in GOG Galaxy 2.0:

Ha ha! You own Fortnite.

Only the abandoned Save The World mode.

So I learned today that you can pretty much add any game by searching for it than adding it executionable. Here are some examples:

I’m still waiting for them to let my try the beta, I think.

Same. I’m so jealous. Especially since Playnite has been bad about downloading images for games lately, and can’t track the time I spend in Jedi: Fallen Order on Origin.

Super mega space blaster special.

That sounds right up your alley brian :D

I received an invite today. Check your emails.

Also, I don’t see how to connect my Steam account? It isn’t here

Hah, right?

I’m having several crashing issues with the Steam plugin. Hopefully they’ll fix it soon.

Well, Steam is missing, and Uplay, and Origin, etc